“Food is okay; the pies are to die for!”
Review of Latif's Restaurant

Latif's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 180 Restaurants in Turlock
“Food is okay; the pies are to die for!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I won't eat here anymore, but I will order their pies. Latif has the most incredible pies, but if you order a slice with ice cream, the ice cream has to be the cheapest ice cream available. Order a whole, take it home to your family and serve the pie with the best ice cream you can afford. Latif's pies deserve only the very best ice cream. God bless the angel who bakes those Latif pies.

Visited June 2012

Modesto, California
“If It's Good Enough for the President...”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went to Latif's for the first time today with a couple of friends. I felt like I had walked straight back into the 60's and I loved it. It's an old fashioned coffee shop with a lunch counter - really a blast from the past. All three of us had Cobb Salad. (We were going to get half, but for just a couple of dollars it was worth it to get the full salad and take home leftovers.) They were huge and the vegetables were fresh and crisp. The waitress cheerfully served the dressing on the side. One of the gals got boysenberry pie and it made me wish I had room for dessert. The place was clean, the food was fresh and the waitress was friendly. But the cutest thing of all was placards they had put on the back of two stools to tell the world that President Bush and Barbara Bush sat here and had lunch!

• Visited October 2012
“Known for their Pie!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Latif's have been in Turlock for as long as I can remember ...and I have been in the area for 20+ years. They have the best pie. Pie and Coffee for dessert....always. Yum.

Turlock, ca
“Turlock's oldest restruant”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Living here my life I go to latif's pretty often. Best breakfast in town. Most customers are getting up there in age. Oh yet, don't forget their home made pies, better than my mom ever made.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank DaveTurlock_ca
Centralia, Illinois
“Not for foodies”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Greasy spoon. Lots of starches, thickeners, canned ingrediants...an inexpensive place that only our grandparents could love.

Visited February 2012