“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: American
Shasta Lake, California
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We rushed in to eat at 9:00pm as we were on road trip and starving. We decided ahead we would have soup and salad since that would be fast. We were right! Within 15 min. We were enjoying dinner. Our waiter wasted no time in serving us. He brought everything at once. Hot and fresh! Olive Garden is not consistent. Many times they will make us wait while they make more soup or say we're out of bread right now etc. so many delays. Not at this one! We plowed through our food and were ready to head to the Hotel so we get our bill and the waiter charged us $12. The price of one soup and salad. When we told him he said "you didn't even has seconds, no problem" Wow! $24. would seem a bit high but we ate till we were full and so that's what we were prepared to pay. That was a very kind reasonable thing to do. Stay at Comfort suites and eat at Olive Garden. You won't be disappointed.

Visited December 2012

Turlock, California
“Newest Indulgence in Town”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Olive Garden recently opened a Turlock location. I've eaten there twice within the first few weeks of operation, and the experience was excellent both times. The food and the service are wonderful. With a family-friendly enironment, it is a perfect place to take anyone for a great dining experience. I have taken my daughter and her two small children, and I went once with an all-adult party. I love this place!

• Visited September 2012
San Jose, California
“Great Italian food!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I always love good Italian food, and this is a great place to get it. I have visited Olive Garden many times since it opened a few months ago. It is typically busy, at has slow service often. But the wait pays off in food, and often times price. They often have specials like 10 dollars endless pasta, or dinner for here and dinner for home for 12.99. The last special was a 3 course meal. Also, the food is delicious, and the deserts are irresistible. I love the alfredo sauce on both the bread( the dipping sauce that you can order) and on the pasta. Great place to dine.

• Visited December 2012
Turlock, California
“It is the where ever you go.”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Typical chain restaurant food. Tastes the same at any Olive Garden. If you want this type of consistency, then this is for you. Our waitress, Odeth, was terrific. The Venetian Apricot Chicken is a good choice for lighter fare.

Los Banos, California
“Delightful visit!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for dinner during the week. It's a new restaurant and we were anxious to give it a try. Although it was a new staff, the whole evening went off without a hitch. Our 2 servers (Ashley & Jessica) could not have been more accomodating. We wanted a quieter location and we were able to move very easily. The place was 3/4 full and still lots of parking. They willingly packed up left-over food & gave us an extra bread roll to boot. My only disappointment was no complimentary slice of cake like had been offered in the past since it was my birthday. But, the meal was good and the service was wonderful!

• Visited November 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!