“Good bar and bar food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Turlock, ca
“Good bar and bar food”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Applebee's great sandwiches, good price in a very comfortable environment. Everything I go it's consistantly good, with good service

Visited June 2012
1 Thank DaveTurlock_ca

Turlock
“Asian salad... I'm addicted.. :)”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I have to go in here every so often because I crave this salad. My bff and I like to go on our birthdays or just out to lunch; It has a sweet & creamy dressing on a bed of cabbage/lettuce with carrot, crispies and almonds and a little flat leaf parsley... It's so good! :)

Nanaimo, B.C.
“Excellent food as always.”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Had the two can eat for 20 dollars deal; I had a steak, and my wife had the margarita chicken. Excellent!

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Lotsa options”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Of course it is a chain, but a good one! You have great take out options, and tasty low cal options. And the weekday lunch combos are a great deal.

Bakersfield, California
“Large group had a great time”
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Our softball team came into Applebees for dinner with about 25 people and they did a great job accomodating us, putting all of us at two long tables. Our waiter Gabe did an incredible job of taking all the orders and putting up with the friendly harrassment from the our teenage girl softball players. How he got everyone's drinks and orders right was beyond me. The food was great and Gabe was very brave taking care of us. Thanks for a great time.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!