“Older motel needs some renovation. We stay cause its close...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Turlock

Travelodge Turlock
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Turlock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
brentwood, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

First room had a rat and rat droppings. Another room had over 12 flies in it. The bed and pillows were comfortable, but it wasn't quiet and felt dirty. It obviously was a smoking room before that is now deemed "non-smoking."

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Jasmine S, Manager at Travelodge Turlock, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers. We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209-668-3400
Turlock, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

So while I see a large number of bad reviews I also see a number of positive ones. I am guessing that the negative people had a bad experience because they were expecting one. Let me tell you this, I have stayed in Suites that cost $150 or more on night and had a bad experience. I believe that you can have a bad experience on many levels but the way in which that problem is dealt with by staff is what makes the difference and that is what the staff at the travellodge are great at, Customer Service.

I willl not name names bcasue they are all so wonderful and helpful anytime day or night and i will say that from the guest service staff, housekeepers, maintenance and so on everyone is 100% ready willing and able to address any need should there be one.

I see alot of reviews poor ones on the condition of the rooms. I gained some insight into that during a recent stay at the property. While enjoying the hotels complimentary Bear Bites Breakfast i got a chance to talk to the property General Manager Jasmine. i was telling her ii really liked the room i had during this past stay, she thanked me and told me that all the rooms a few at a tim are undergoing complete renovations. and eventually they will all look like #119 (see Pics) Jasmine is a real visionary when it comes to change and how to make her ideas come to life. she is easy to talk to and freindly. if you stay here and have the time take a minute and say hello.

now the overall property has had a turnaround for the better as compared to years past. Ive been staying at this hotel for over 15 years its gone through different owners, managers, and the like. none of which were as pleasant or egaar to help as Jasmine and her staff now there is always going to be a certain element when you have a bar right next door and a restaurant that is open 24 hours. if you allow youself to think negativly about what you see then that is what you are going to get. give the place a chance it is so so much better than even just a couple yeaars ago. REMEMBER CHANGE TAKES TIME AND CHANGE IS GOOD. Happy travels.

The pictures below are of a completely remodeled room which is what all the rooms here will look like in time. PICTURES WILL NOT UPLOAD I WILL ADD THEM LATER

Room Tip: buildings 1 and 2 best for wifi signal and my preffered room as of today are 105,119,120,127, 128