“Delightful evening!”

Dining options: Reservations
Los Banos, California
“Delightful evening!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My friends and I celebrated a birthday in this charming, quaint restaurant. The staff made us feel welcome the minute we walked in the door. Delicious rolls with oil and vinegar were immediately brought to the table. They were also replenished as the evening wore on. All of us were pleased with our dinner. I can attest that the Chicken with capers was wonderful.
Very clean restroom with ample parking in the back. We were celebrating a birthday and the moist and excellent complimentary slice of cake (split 4 ways) was very much appreciated. All in all, a memorable evening was shared by all. The service was excellent and very attentive. I'm looking forward to my next visit to Villa Napoli.

• Visited April 2014

Summerville, South Carolina
“Great FIND”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

What a great little restaurant. The food is amazing and the energy from the staff & I am guess the owner is amazing. It felt as if I were eating in someone's kitchen.
Well go back !

• Visited March 2014
Turlock, California
“Viva Italia”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Really wanted to like this place a lot so we could practice our Italian. Loved the people and the service but didn't love the food. Good but not great for the prices. Maybe we will try it again?

• Visited April 2013
California
“Charming”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food, traditional & original - fresh (unlike other TRLK Italian places). Smallish and cozy - but always friendly and great with kids.

Visited March 2014
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
“Great little place!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The other reviewsI have read for this restaurant were spot on. Josefina (sp?), the owner visited our table & hugged each one of us. She is just the cutest little lady, The bread was awesome, & the food was excellent. I had the tortellini & my hubby had the pasta & eggplant. Both were very good. I thought my serving portion was small upon arrival but was completely stuffed & could not finish the last one. The only thing I didnt like was that you do not get salad with your dinner. Service was great. We made reservations for Thursday & it was packed. The place is small, chairs have cracks in the vinyl, nothing fancy BUT the best Italian food I have had in awhile. We will go back next time we are in Turlock!!

• Visited February 2014