“Hospitality & Taste like Italy - right here in Turlock!”

Villa Napoli Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 179 Restaurants in Turlock
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
California
“Hospitality & Taste like Italy - right here in Turlock!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

First off, I have to say that it was so fun to go to a restaurant that the owners are so involved! :) They are very sweet, as are the waiters, and having been to Italy, and loving it, I really enjoyed the expression and affection of the owners wife! She's a breath of Italy. :)
Now, as for the food, it's amazing. My husband had the cannelloni and I had gnocci in cream sauce with spinach...mmm. Very good flavor, fresh, hot, served with a smile. We will make this a 'to go to' spot. The interior is 'cafe style' with the tables having a red cloth coved with glass tops, and red vinyl chairs; I would feel comfortable taking our children here, and I think they would be welcomed with open arms. Very nice Italian instrumental music playing, quietly, though, so as not to interfere with conversation.

• Visited August 2013

Modesto, California
“Napoli Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Four of us celebrated a birthday at Villa Napoli in July/2013. The owner met us outside and escorted us through the back door givkng hugs to all. Cooks waved in greeting as we entered. We were asked where we'd like to sit and selected a table. Waitress fielded multiple questions about fhe menu and was very accommodating. Food was excellent. Very small restaurant but great atmosphere. We had a grea time and will return.

• Visited July 2013
“great meal, friendly service”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

wonderful atmosphere, good service and food. the owner was there to greet us, the whole evening was very enjoyable.

Turlock, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An authentic meal at a surprisingly affordable price.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

An excellent experience. Everything on the menu is great. The wine list is meager, so if that is important to you I would suggest coughing up the corkage and bringing your own.

• Visited July 2013
“Treated us like family.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My father and I unknowingly stopped in fifteen minutes before closing and were greeted with open arms. The owner personally recommended two dishes and when I couldn't decide between them he offered to serve me a little of both. Delicious fresh bread and olive oil was given as an appetizer and the service was very fast. Couldn't have asked for a better meal or atmosphere.