Candlewood Suites Turlock
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$99
$109
$169
$109
Sunrise Inn(Turlock)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslong staythree monthsbed was comfortabledishwasherkitchenettegymburnercerealmilkinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Well to start off i stay in turlock 100 days out of the year,so as pass by this place i thought i should check on the prices and stay a night to feel it out,as i am checking in the ladys were having a discussion for about 7 min so i broke into there grazing time and asked if they had any rooms avalable they replied no its to early for check inn only if i had a reservation,i said i did not so they went back to what they were doing .I wanted to walk out but kept my cool and came back at proper check inn time . After i got my room which i had my wife book on line i asked to see if they can give a good rate as i will be here another 45 days , they took my number but its been e week and no responce . poor public relations and lacking hospitality

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
16  Thank mark c
Cws S, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Mark C,

Thank you for your response regarding your experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention, and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We have documented the information you have provided. We do take every feedback from our guest seriously and work towards making those changes. We would love to see you again to show you those changes and give you the information you were in search of by speaking to one of our supervisors.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time in contacting us.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I walked in at the room just oozed of cleanliness. Everything you could want. Nice room, full size fridge, microwave, cabinetry, nice newer silverware and pots and pans. Me and my girlfriend had a nice time. There's a Cool Hand Luke's steakhouse next door and you get a discount, I think 15%, but we chose to eat elsewhere. The only problem was that the bed in room 224 had a problem. On the left side of the bed, it was very noisy, the bed actually seemed lopsided. I reported this while checking out and she said they would check on it. The staff was great. The young African-American woman at the front desk, I didn't get her name, was very pleasant. I wish I would've remembered it to give her kudos, my apologies. There are many restaurants in the Turlock area including several nearby the hotel. Also several fast good places within walking distance. I would recommend this place especially if you're staying more than one night.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2EdH
Cws S, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Ed H,

Thank you for taking time in leaving us your feedback. We value your feedback and value providing great service to fulfill our promises. Most importantly, we would like to apologize for the inconvience with our mattress during your stay with us. We have addressed this issue and are in process of ordering new mattresses. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We do hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Turlock.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The walls are thin, and being that it caters to extended stay, there were a lot of "dudes" hanging out around the lobby and hallway. Not a good place to stay if just passing through or want more "business class" or tourist type place. But the rooms were very nice and clean, decent size, with a kitchen. Very friendly staff at check-in.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank RonLeiken
Cws S, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

We value each of our guest and their feedback about our hotel. We strive to make our hotel friendly as possible and will work your feed back. We do hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Turlock.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

nice from the outside,staff was very rude asked for handicap room on phone ,but unavailable so we walked in without my husband as he is in a wheelchair they had 1 room available which was wheelchair accessable .at this point im lost took the room and wont be back .

Room Tip: don't ask for handicapped room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
19  Thank rebbeca n
Cws S, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

We want to apologize for not being able to address your needs the moment you called for a reservation. We will address this issue to all of our staff, so it will definitely never happen again. We hope that your stay afterwards was at least pleasant. If there are any other issues you wish to address please do not hesitate to call and speak with management. We strive to make all our guest feel at home while staying here with us. We do hope you give us another chance, if your travels ever bring you back to Turlock.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

actually I didn't expect anything but beds for rest a night from L.A. to SF. But pleasantly, this hotel impressed us as good way. our one bedroom was huge with decent kitchen including everything that we can live for a while as apartment! no breakfast or no pool which other hotel near by have. but supermarket (Safeway) or fast food shop is around.we've got a snack bags including cereal bar and bottle of water. And especially this hotel staff is really friendly and courtesy. every time we passed by front desk, they talked to us and entertained my daughter. I really felt comfortable to stay this hotel. there is newer hotels near by buy I will choose this hotel next time again if I have a chance.

• Stayed: August 2013
Cws S, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Glad to hear that your stay was more than just beds in a room to sleep on. We work hard to make our guest feel at home. The location of our hotel, as you mention, makes it easy to find any additional items you may need during your travels. We hope to see you again and thank you for your kind words.