“Sweet”

Cover's Bakery and Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Tuolumne
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Took my Granddaughters here for the train ride, petting zoo, part and lunch. Very sweet experience. Lunch was good. home baked products. Skip the fries, not the best.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Cover's is a delightful bakery and deli. Lots to choose from for a light lunch or snack. A small train ride around the grounds is available. They are famous for their "mile high" pies - both fruit and meat. Also popular is their apple cider and sauce. We each ordered a sandwich and apple sauce came on the side. The lunch was delicious.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I stop in regularly. In early spring I stop and get fresh tomatoes and live plants for my garden. During the rest of the year I pick up their apple dumplings which are to die for.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I go to Cover's for there quiche, especially when I am having friends over. It is the perfect food to serve at any meal. Try it, you'll go back for more.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

You're gonna love this place. We had a great lunch of sandwiches and salads. I think they make all their bread there. It's also an apple ranch so they sold their apple cider in jugs which we polished off with lunch. The kids played in the playground and in the petting zoo and we all took a train ride around the property. It's adorable! Then we brought home the mile high apple pie and had it for dessert that night. Oh, and we had some of their delicious pastries with lunch. It was a big hit!