“Unique Stopover”

Cover's Bakery and Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Tuolumne
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Cover's is a delightful bakery and deli. Lots to choose from for a light lunch or snack. A small train ride around the grounds is available. They are famous for their "mile high" pies - both fruit and meat. Also popular is their apple cider and sauce. We each ordered a sandwich and apple sauce came on the side. The lunch was delicious.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I stop in regularly. In early spring I stop and get fresh tomatoes and live plants for my garden. During the rest of the year I pick up their apple dumplings which are to die for.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I go to Cover's for there quiche, especially when I am having friends over. It is the perfect food to serve at any meal. Try it, you'll go back for more.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

You're gonna love this place. We had a great lunch of sandwiches and salads. I think they make all their bread there. It's also an apple ranch so they sold their apple cider in jugs which we polished off with lunch. The kids played in the playground and in the petting zoo and we all took a train ride around the property. It's adorable! Then we brought home the mile high apple pie and had it for dessert that night. Oh, and we had some of their delicious pastries with lunch. It was a big hit!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018

I can't speak about their food. We only go there for their cinnamony, juicy apple dumplings! We have been there many times and once we were lucky enough to arrive just after a fresh batch had come out of the oven. They have other pastries, but we always choose the dumplings.

Date of visit: June 2018