All reviews major highway apple properties supermarket pillows
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Rooms are old, beds are hard tv from 86 was what started night, woke up too a cockroach in my face! Was nasty. Looks like people are living in rooms. Theres a very nice redroof inn next door I will stay there if I ever return . basically do not stay alll motels are same prices this one needs remodeling

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Christine b
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Christine b - We apologize for the negative experience and room conditions you encoutered during your recent stay; thank you for taking the time to write your review. We take your feedback very seriously and will take it into account as we work to improve our guests’ experience with us. Please consider contacting our guest relations department to report your experience: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

this is a bad place to stay very rude staff and rooms are small and no fridges. we stayed a night and tryed to get pay for another room and they said no and people where in pool that where not registered so we complaned and they did nothing

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

this motel 6 was on our return home trip, it was not busy at all, the room was clean,
and we got a downstairs, front property room like we requested.
it was the nicest motel 6 in the past 3 nights we stayed at, the clerk was friendly, and acomodating. easy off and on the freeway.
it was not a scary place to stay, we felt safe compared to chula vista, calif motel 6, where security was everywhere there, and needed.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Worst tv since the 90's. Small room. This place is not good. The sheets appeared clean but were not soft. There was no soap or shampoo in the room. This is probably the worst place I would ever stay. Acceptable if you are poor and exhausted.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I am a truck driver and I tried to stay here. No sooner had I gotten to sleep, ring ring! Wanted me to move my truck. Truck was right where day manager put me. Night manager very rude! Went back to sleep. Bang bang bang! Manager called cops. I suppose if you want to stay at a motel where you want to be treated like second-class citizens, and you don't plan on getting any rest, you might consider this motel. I have to say, my truck was cleaner than the room I was given. The room smelled, and there was hair in the shower. Don't waste your time or your money. Tom Bodet obviously never stayed here in lil' Tijuana.

Date of stay: September 2011