Motel 6 Tulare
$85
QualityInn
$72
ComfortSuites
Charter Inn & Suites(Tulare)(Great Value!)
$76
$65
Red Roof
Village Inn(Tulare)
$54
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I am a truck driver and I tried to stay here. No sooner had I gotten to sleep, ring ring! Wanted me to move my truck. Truck was right where day manager put me. Night manager very rude! Went back to sleep. Bang bang bang! Manager called cops. I suppose if you want to stay at a motel where you want to be treated like second-class citizens, and you don't plan on getting any rest, you might consider this motel. I have to say, my truck was cleaner than the room I was given. The room smelled, and there was hair in the shower. Don't waste your time or your money. Tom Bodet obviously never stayed here in lil' Tijuana.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have stayed at this location several times over the past five years and never had a problem. The rooms have always been clean and everything worked. They are pet friendly and do not charge extra for my dog. This is a basic budget hotel without all the extras you get at more expensive hotels. I don't think I have ever paid more than 40 or 50 dollars for a room and that is about as cheap as you can get.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I don't suggest coming here. The rooms are small, dingy, and dirty. To top it off they had bed bugs! I woke up from our first night there with a a long line of bed bug bites on my chest so we transferred rooms. I woke up the second night with the same thing. Its horrific. My skin is super itchy and I am beyond grossed out. Save your money....

• Stayed: January 2011
3  Thank nicolie99
Reviewed November 5, 2008

It's a motel 6. It was cheap, clean, and I had no problems at all during my stay. The rooms were better than the avg motel 6, and noise was not an issue at all. It was a convenient jump off point to Sequoia / King's Canyon. There were plenty of services in the area, and the motel is right off 99, the major highway.

I would definitely go back again, and actually did when I didn't feel like driving further south on my last day.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 20, 2007

This was a good deal for one night ($46 for 2 adults). We were on a roadtrip and had planned on stopping halfway. This was a good deal and the room was clean. Not somewhere you want to hang out, but good if you're on your way somewhere else! We checked in late at night, and had no problems. I would recommend asking for extra towels when you check in, the towels in the room are pretty small. The motel is right off Highway 99, and about a block from Starbucks, Wal-Mart, and Washington Mutual; a very convenient location.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple