“Traveler Friendly”

Best Western Town & Country Lodge
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Reviewed July 21, 2014

If you are traveling in Central California and want a quick night's rest, this hotel is convenient to highway and has a number of nearby restaurants. Friendly and helpful staff. I used the fitness center and, while small, the area had equipment for several guests.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWTulare, General Manager at Best Western Town & Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for staying with us while traveling through Central California and for sharing your experience. We’re fortunate to be centrally located off the 99 freeway which makes us a convenient stop for many guests. We will strive to provide friendly and helpful service for each guest and hope that others will find us to be ‘Traveler Friendly’ as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Super clean room with a very comfortable bed. There is a hot breakfast in the morning, though only until 9am. The hotel seems a little old but don't let that be off-putting, it is very nice. I only stayed here one night, while resting on the way back from the national park to the los angeles airport, but if I ever repeat this trip I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience about your stay. It’s one of our goals to offer amenities that are important to our guests like full hot breakfast, comfortable beds, in hopes that our guests will find our hotel to be a ‘Great Place’ to stay and want to return again. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Kind friendly people very helpful.Excellent breakfast
different items daily fruits,cereals and clean and good service.Manager does very good job.Rooms very clean and I stay there every time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was visiting some family and decided to stay here since it was close to Visalia. There is plenty of parking and the grounds are well kept. The front desk lady carolyne (I think) was very nice. The room is extremely clean, but basic. I had a problem with our fridge not working, but I just fixed it myself it was not an issue for at least me. The breakfast helped save a little money from eating out. While nothing special it was a plus. The breakfast lady didn't seem to enthusiastic about her job either. I did not get to use it, but the bar on site is a nice perk with average pricing it would have been great to use. The pool looked nice and the hot tub was ok. It was not really hot, but then again it was 106F that day so makes sense...Overall I enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: Maybe get a room towards the back. The front rooms are somewhat loud because the lobby echoes.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great stay, great staff, great hotel. The rooms are the best at I have stayed in awhile and the staff are very helpful. The beds are nice and the breakfast in the morning was good. A great hotel in Tulare.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Front desk staff were really helpful and nice. Rooms were spacious. Bed was comfortable. Free breakfast was a nice feature. I didn't try out the pool. Hotel is right off the freeway. I got this as a priceline express deal for $62 / night. It

Room Tip: I recommend a hotel room that doesn't face the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
BWTulare, General Manager at Best Western Town & Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we’re glad that you enjoyed your stay. We try our best to insure that our quality, service and price are competitive and to have a top contributor conclude that our hotel is a “great value” is validation that we’re on the right track. We hope that if your travels bring you to Tulare, you’ll consider us again.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

the room was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was ok they had waffles and sausage and scrambled eggs a little light on the fruit but it was convenient. I was a little disappointed in the pool but other than that our stay was just fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay. We’re glad that your room was comfortable and that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast. We apologize that the pool did not meet your expectations. If you’d be willing, I’d like to hear more about your experience so that we can develop ways in which we can improve. I can be reached directly at tony@bestwesterntulare.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare
#6 of 12 in Tulare
Lamp Liter Inn
Lamp Liter Inn
#5 of 14 in Visalia

Been to Best Western Town & Country Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Town & Country Lodge

Address: 1051 N Blackstone St, 99 Freeway and Prosperity Avenue, Tulare, CA 93274-7376
Location: United States > California > Tulare
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Tulare
#1 Best Value Hotel in Tulare
#1 Business Hotel in Tulare
Price Range: $85 - $108 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Town & Country Lodge 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Town & Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Town & Country Hotel Tulare