WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Sydney
“One night in Tulare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed here for one night en-route to Yosemite and were pleasantly by the standard, i.e. big clean room and variety at breakfast (with choices of eggs, sausages, potatoes as well as breads, pastries, instant oats, fruit and yoghurt). We'd definitely stay here again

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Cave Creek, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed at this Best Western Plus Town & Country Lodge on 6/6/2013. Having stayed at several Best western Plus motels previously we expected the same standards and were happy to see the same standards here. The room was what we expected & the service was great. Not being familiar with Tulare we wanted to eat at a nice quality restaurant & the hotel staff suggested several restaurants. Again we were not disappointed.

The rate was fair, service excellent and the breakfast as expected.

We would recommend this facility if you are looking to stay in the Tulare area.

Room Tip: Best Western have stepped up their standards and quality is now very consistent.
Elk Grove, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and I stayed one night at this Tulare Best Western Plus. My wife had requested a downstair room but none was available even though we booked on-line at Best Western website. The mini-refrigerator was not on and I had to call the front desk. I can't believe that I to look and turn a knob on the back of the fridge to turn the fridge on. Shouldn't the hotel do this since I'm just a paying customer?

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BUENA VISTA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We spent 3 days in Tulare to be able to visit Sequoia. Always appreciate the refridge and microwave at BW especially when we are on the road. I agree with the former report that the breakfast was good but in a crowded area. That is often the case at breakfast time in the hotels that provide breakfast! Nice to have 2 for 1 drink tickets. We were not able to use those but felt the special drink prices at $8 and $9 were steep. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
Our favorite place to dine was Figaros Mexican Grill in a strip mall near the hotel.

Room Tip: always an upper floor is quieter. We had partiers next door on Sat night but with the AC and TV we...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Belmont, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I found Best Western Plus, Town & County Lodge, while browsing online, as I was coming from the San Francisco Bay, planning my birthday/vacation time, to visit with my niece and grand niece whom are living in a neighboring town, with in-laws. I sure happy I booked this room for 3 nights. My room was clean and comfortable, staff friendly as well a guests, too! Enjoyed a hot breakfast, with many choice, each morning. Also used the pool which was nice as well. Also, there are so many stores, eating choices, etc, which are all so close. If you don't like lugging your stuff up the stairs, then don't stay on the 2nd floor, as there is not a elevator. Minor complaint about the room (I stayed 3 nights), would like to had towels racks (notices in room even say, to be green, re-use towels), which I would have, if I could dry them. Also, a little space, around fridge/microwave area would be nice. Bottom line, YES, I would recommend and YES, I would/will be staying again.

Room Tip: Only tip I have, if you have lots of stuff to get in your room, stay on the bottom floor, as there i...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed at this Best Western on June 8th. We arrived around 4:30 p.m. and check in took at least 45 minutes. There was one gal at the front desk and she was too busy answering the phones than checking in new customers. Terrible customer service.

The room was nice. It had a king bed, chair with ottoman, desk, a/c, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and alarm clock. The bed, pillows and linens were comfortable. The room looked clean.

Andrew in the lounge was very personable as we were the only one in the lounge. We had hoped to have dinner there but they didn't serve much more than bar snacks, so be prepared to eat elsewhere.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare
BEST WESTERN Exeter Inn & Suites
Wyndham Visalia
Wyndham Visalia
#2 of 13 in Visalia

Been to BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge? Share your experiences!