“Your gateway to Sequoia national park”

Best Western Town & Country Lodge
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We stayed two nights at this hotel as a base for visiting Sequoia national park. Rooms are spacious and clean. Several restaurants are at walking distance from the hotel. People at the front-desk were friendly and helpful.
All in all, an excellent price-performance.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 3, 2011

New a/c (blew cold air), shower head, clear bathroom, fridge, microwave, lots of pillows, new alarm clock, lamp... Friendly service! Glad I stayed!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed February 4, 2011

A while back I reviewed this hotel and gave it an overall 4 rating. I'm updating it to 5. I'm a regular here and know some of the people and vise versa. Kevin, Terrie, Mike...all friendly people. I met Audrey once, she seemed really nice also. Started seeing some new people and they were great as well. Plenty of parking, rooms are nice and clean, the bar serves hot & cold snacks(till they run out). The only thing is that depending on which room you stay in, the Internet connection may or may not be so good. But anyways, great place to stay. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed December 17, 2010

I was traveling with my 77 year old mother to visit relatives. We thought this motel was great from the start. We checked in early and they had our room ready. We asked for directions and they had one already in print. We enjoyed the room and how clean and quiet it was. We had a good night's rest and loved the choices of the complimentary breakfast. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed November 24, 2010

We recently stayed at this Best Western on our way to Yosemite. We were able to check-in upon arrival at 1:00 PM. Our room was clean and the location was very quiet. In fact, if we hadn't seen other guests we wouldn't have know anyone else was staying there. The rooms are dated with old tube TV's, but the stay was great and was a good value for the money. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I stay at the Best Western Town and Country every week and appreciate very much the clean comfortable rooms and the awesome staff. They know who I am and when I am coming every week. My key is always waiting and my room is always the same. Tony even asked me for advice when buying new exercise equipment for the workout room. Terrie,Kevin, and Audrey go out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. They care about their guests and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I stay in Best Westerns everywhere and this one takes first place. Check it out!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2010

This facility is very well located in Tulare, CA off interstate 99 with easy on and off access. The staff is very friendly and knowledegable, service is excellent, rooms are in very good condition and comfortable. Breakfast is very good with an excellant selection of items. A lounge and bar, exercise facility, swimming pool and washers and dryers are located on site. Excellent resturants and shopping are all within walking distance. Ag center, fair grounds & 1/3 mile dirt race track, sports facilities and a quaint downtown area are all in the immediate area. It's a great bargin.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare
Best Western Exeter Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 12 in Tulare

Been to Best Western Town & Country Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Town & Country Lodge

Address: 1051 N Blackstone St, 99 Freeway and Prosperity Avenue, Tulare, CA 93274
Location: United States > California > Tulare
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Tulare
#1 Business Hotel in Tulare
#1 Best Value Hotel in Tulare
Price Range: $87 - $123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Town & Country Lodge 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Town & Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Town And Country Lodge