“Different and New Entrees”

Que Pasa Mexican Cafe
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: Mexican
Porterville, California
“Different and New Entrees”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went there after Christmas Shopping. We had never been there. Nice hacienda type feel to restaurant. We had dished I had never tried before, flank steak stuffed with cheese and sauted onions and peppers, which was quite good. A nice new place to try for myself and my husband.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cynthia J

SoCal
“Good food, large portions”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Decent quality and pleasant servers. Well rounded menu of the standard Mexican fare.
Have eaten here several times over the years

Visited October 2012
Tulare, CA
“Get the sampler!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I used to come here every weekend for karaoke...now that I have kids we still come here occasionally for one item: the sampler. This thing is huge and feeds me and my husband, with leftovers to take home. It comes with chicken, chimichangas, quesadillas, tacos...you name it. the staff is always great as well. The only reason i didn't give 5 stars is the bar could use some help. I told the bartender how to make a Blade one time and he still completely messed it up. Other than that its a great place to eat.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank 03nismochick
“Excellente!”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Order drinks & appetitezers... They were great! Drove from visalia and it was worth the 15 min. drive...

Los Angeles, California, USA
“Excellent Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I got fish with vegetables, and cleaned my plate. My brother got shrimp enchiladas, and said they were excellent. We did not get margaritas, but saw them being delivered to other tables, and they looked great. There were other items on the menu that looked interesting, and a little different than the typical Mexican restaurant- when i return, I will try them.

Visited March 2012