“Excellent Mexican restaurant”

Que Pasa Mexican Cafe
Ranked #22 of 106 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I got fish with vegetables, and cleaned my plate. My brother got shrimp enchiladas, and said they were excellent. We did not get margaritas, but saw them being delivered to other tables, and they looked great. There were other items on the menu that looked interesting, and a little different than the typical Mexican restaurant- when i return, I will try them.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We enjoyed the tacos! Our whole family ate about 15. We would go here again.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I really love their food. Every time I have dinner there I am never disappointed! My favorite are the enchiladas, nothing tops their amazing sauces.

1  Thank Xoxo_Alex
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This is my second review of this restaurant and I am afraid I cannot give them any more than two stars this time. My husband and I love *some* of the food there (their fajitas and tamales, for example), but their refried beans are horrible. In fact, "horrible" would be an understatement. When a restaurant specializes in ethnic food and they consitantly serve an inedible staple from their menu, you know they have a problem. How difficult is it to prepare refried beans??? Que Pasa's beans are a disgustingly pale grey and so watery they spread all over the plate. They have served us flavorless, watery refried beans, not just once, but every time we have eaten there over the past couple years. We've complained, and I am sure others have also, but it never changes. A month or so ago, we took out of town company to dinner there and I forgot to tell them not to order the refried beans. Sure enough, they were inedible and it rather put a damper on an otherwise pretty good meal. It's sad when people come from Missouri to the Central Valley and get inedible Mexican food! I WANT to like Que Pasa, because the atmosphere is nice and some of their food is very good, but my husband and I have given up on them until they get their refried bean problem straightened out. There are other good Mexican restaurants in this town that know how to prepare beans.

Reviewed May 23, 2011

Very good Fajitas. Good atmosphere. Helpful & attentive service. We always stop here for a meal when on a road trip down hwy 99.