WINNER WONDERLAND

794 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 672 helpful votes
“Nice Outlet....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

We were in the area and I was surprise to see such a big Outlet in Tulare. The shops were nice and we could manage to find some good bargains. Staff in all the shops were very nice and help us a lot. From all the outlets of the area this is by far the best so if its in your route I would recommend you plan a stop. Its worth it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank RMartinSDXB

Tulare
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hopping made easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

With a mix of local brands and national chains that are new to the region but I think we have very compelling reasons to go downtown and go shopping."

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Eric M
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Valuable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Good place to shop. More varieties to choose. Enjoyed shopping in those outlet. Clothes, handbags, costumes accessories are beautiful.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sarojiny M
Fresno, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Outlet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great Bass store! Every year I find just what I'm looking for and if they don't have it they'll ship it to me! Great staff who are very helpful! Love Banana Republic and Bath and Body Works! Great place to get all your Christmas shopping done!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rhonda M
Pembroke Pines
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Shopper's Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

It was so delightful visiting this outlet center. I am from Miami and this town is farm country so the shops were refreshing. This mall offers a nice array for everyone. It is worth visiting; I actually visited it twice. There is a movie theater which I didn't visit but that is quite convenient.

Visited October 2012