“Great supermarket experience!”

Vallarta supermarket mexican food
Ranked #14 of 107 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I didn't use the deli section they had, but I was impressed by the overall look of the supermarket. Everything was extremely clean, and employees made sure that it stayed that way. I have never seen fruit and vegetables stacked up that neatly! Really great to see that. They also had a lot of Mexican items, which was amazing, because I looked for some variety. We also tried some of the bakery goods which were very good. At the same time, prices were cheap. If I was in the area again, I would prefer Vallarta over any Walmart!

1  Thank Romilovestotravel

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I went there yesterday because of the food after a long day and driving 2 hours to Tulare where im from. I was the second and last person in line to order, there was a mexican gentleman in front of me, after the cashier ( Mexican) girl around 4ish pm took his order she seen that I was next to order she then took off and didn't come back to take my order. I was just there waiting like an idiot, then another girl came and asked if I'v been helped and took my order. If your NOT Mexican do not go THERE cause you will get ignore.

2  Thank Mollychu
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This store is always spotless. They have a good variety of grocery items and numerous ethnic items that cannot be found elsewhere. They also have a deli with many food selections and they're instore made flour tortillas are great!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The variety of hot food you can purchase is excellent, I have ordered the carne asada a few times and some times you I have gotten lots of grizzle instead of meat.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Went here yesterday and my mom insisted I order the dozen of tamales. Altough I was hesistant, I did. They smelled good and looked huge! But once you bite into it you notice that its ALL masa and a pinch of meat! My husband and I perfer the ones from Costco and Foodsco if we don't have homemade ones. Try Guadalajara on Tulare if you want better Mexican food.

7  Thank Jess1012

Been to Vallarta supermarket mexican food? Share your experiences!