“Relaxing”

Cuisines: American
Sedona, Arizona
“Relaxing”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Very nice little quaint restaurant,
Good service, good food,decent prices. Didn't care for location.

• Visited June 2013

Santa Clarita, California
“Nice restaurant, just missed the mark”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a very nice, fancy restaurant, however on the day I went I had a wrap and for some reason, it was extremely greasy. I've heard good things about this place, so I assume I just got a bad one. One of the others in my party had the exact same experience though.

Visited July 2013
tulare
“Wonderful food but slow service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The braised short ribs, wine selections, and pizzas are all wonderful! But, the service is just way too slow. Friendly and helpful but waited an hour for our food.

• Visited May 2013
Fountain Valley, California
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife had a grilled chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries; I had a grilled combo platter that featured a choice of three items. I chose salmon, shrimp, and chicken. For both of us the meal was delicious. Servings are a bit too generous; I only had room left for a few bites of chicken. Prices are what you'd expect for an upscale restaurant.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Henry D
Visalia, California
“Good food and good value.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here yesterday and were very well pleased. I Had the turkey bacon avocado croissant. It was delicious and priced right. I had coffee for my drink and it was a rich tasting strong coffee, which I love. I would recommend this as an excellent place to eat. My wife had a grilled Thai chicken wrap which she enjoyed as well.

Been to Fugazzis California Grill? Share your experiences!