“june 2014 trip”

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
norwalk ca
“june 2014 trip”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

pleasantly surprised, very well kept, had full breakfast room had fridge and microwave more like a suite . pool and exercise room , even though we were at the front on a busy street still pretty quiet . would come back again if staying in the area, front desk desk people were nice too.

Room Tip: no restaurant actually on location but several nearby
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
central illinois
Reviewed June 1, 2014

First time visit & it was an unexpected surprise to find a hotel with so many amenities at this price. Nice large room, comfortable beds, fridge, microwave, wet bar, complimentary bathrobes, pool towels, nice hot breakfast, complimentary appetizers in the evening & they are pet friendly. Excellent staff. Very convenient location. Short walk to the outlet mall & grocery store. Great value!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Barstow
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The room had everything you could need, a desk , a dresser, a microwave, a frig, a love seat and a coffee table .Breakfast was great I had a strawberry waffle with bacon Yum. The bead was good my only complaint was they need new pillows cause they were a bit on the flat side. Yes I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Visalia
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Do NOT lose your charger in this hotel, the staff will say NO immediately, even before she check with housekeeping and when you go to the hotel, she will give you a bad after taste. Unless they improve their lost n found dept. stay away or do NOT leave your things in the room when you check out.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel twice (including this trip) and just LOVE staying here. Everyone is super friendly and the rooms are GREAT! Super clean, cool and comfy. They also have a great lobby for just relaxing. They provide a superb free hot breakfast and piping hot coffee. A must stay if you're in the area. I will always recommend/stay at this location when I'm in the area.

Stayed May 2014
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have stayed on four other occasions and was satisfied with the hotel. My last stay was different the breakfasts were mediocre at best and when I checked out I paid cash for the stay. When I got home I realized that my credit card was still being held for my bill even though I was told that the hold was taken off at the time I checked out. After calling and talking to the manager Jennifer she informed me that I had authorized the credit card to be charged even though I was paying cash when I check out. She also informed me that the cancellation of the charge was made but it would be 4- 7 days for the hold to be removed and that the hotel was not in the business of dealing with cash. I am a small business owner and I would love to be able to use my customers credit card authorization to guarentee their order and have 4-7 days to use that credit available in my account after they paid cash. I will not return to this establishment and after telling the manager that she seemed to not even care if I came back, so I guess I am not important to the hotel as a customer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Vineland, New Jersey
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I travel frequently on business and stay in many hotels. This one would have to rank as number 1! The staff is friendly and helpful.. The rooms are wonderful. Adjacent to the lobby is a beautiful sitting area. It looks like someone's living room and is just as comfortable. They serve a hot breakfast in the morning which is different every morning. One day they had eggs & sausage & potatoes. Another day they had eggs & biscuits and gravy. You get the picture. In the evenings at 5pm, they have a happy hour with snacks and beverages. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Stay at this hotel. You'll be glad you did.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business