Red Roof Inn Tulare - Downtown / Fairgrounds
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The room we stayed in was very clean. This is by far, one of the best hotels I have personally stayed in. The manager, Kimberly, was very courteous, and helped us find the best room for my family. We will certainly stay here again!!!

Room Tip: exellent,i would recommend all to stay here
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Tulare - Downtown / Fairgrounds

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The staff here are very helpful ROCKY worked tiressly to find a room for us were thr wireless internet worked and got a frig and microwave from another room so our food wouldnt spoil and the manager KIMBERLY was instrumental in helping him help us will always stay here when in town.
jo and lesley cole

Room Tip: rooms over office are best
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We are traveling between Porterville and Fresno quite frequently and require overnight stays at quite a few Hotels along RTE 99. By and large, we have received the most courteous service, the cleanest rooms, and best rates from the Red Roof Inn, located in Tulare CA. At the front desk in the evening, Brittnea has been amazing accommodating our requests and booking our rooms for our multiple stays. Rocky has provided excellent service during the day. Excellent staff choices provided by their manager Kimberly.

Thanks to all, Rudy & Mayita

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are upgraded and have flat screens
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have said "I will never stay there again" .Then i received a e-mail from the new manager Kimberly, responding to my negative review. Saying she is sorry for the bad experience on our last stay and if we decide to stay again it will be different. Well it was and it was sooo worth it,the staff is awesome Rene at nights is super helpful and was really nice to my dog Bacon. Brittney was another very awesome staff member that made the stay worth a second chance .The only thing i saw that still needed to be delt with was the housekeepers they were kinda rude and some times i would have to go and hunt them down I can see that still needed allot of work. The rooms were and the price was way better than last time. The hotel grounds were cleaner,and all in all Because of the New management and staff worth a second chance

Room Tip: The third floor is less noisy. And the laundry is kinda pricey.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Price was right! Staff was great!!!! Stayed before for business and will stay again!! A little bit of rif raf around but for the value not a problem. The price and staff make up for the rif raf :) Brittney and Rene were very nice! Rooms were satisfactory! Restaurants and stores very close right off the freeway! Thanks guys for a nice stay!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 1, 2013

First trying to get reservation making was a joke. They made me keep repeating what month day and what was needed they didn't listen and just when they listened they kept giving me a wrong number to contact the hotel.
Rooms...my sister and I had different set up's in each room, she had refrigerator and micro wave and two chairs I had neither but I had a place to hang my clothes. If you put them together complete. No vending machine as in photo.
We both had trouble with the card keys not opening the door and had to keep replacing. My room I had an other traveler enter my room which she was given the same room as I had. Got that taken care of then my room key didn't work.
I have to admit the room and bath were clean.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My room was clean, but my sisters wasn't maybe we had different housekeepers IDK. Lighting in room was horrible, Furniture very badly in need of being replaced. The flat screen TV was nice but the way it was plugged in was too weird. Front desk made me feel as if I was bothering them. We woke up to police cars. ‘’’Good’’’Right off freeway, and close to a lot of restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family