“Great for the value!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
Yuba City, California
“Great for the value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Price was right! Staff was great!!!! Stayed before for business and will stay again!! A little bit of rif raf around but for the value not a problem. The price and staff make up for the rif raf :) Brittney and Rene were very nice! Rooms were satisfactory! Restaurants and stores very close right off the freeway! Thanks guys for a nice stay!

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Modesto, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

First trying to get reservation making was a joke. They made me keep repeating what month day and what was needed they didn't listen and just when they listened they kept giving me a wrong number to contact the hotel.
Rooms...my sister and I had different set up's in each room, she had refrigerator and micro wave and two chairs I had neither but I had a place to hang my clothes. If you put them together complete. No vending machine as in photo.
We both had trouble with the card keys not opening the door and had to keep replacing. My room I had an other traveler enter my room which she was given the same room as I had. Got that taken care of then my room key didn't work.
I have to admit the room and bath were clean.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Tulare hotels

Turlock
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My room was clean, but my sisters wasn't maybe we had different housekeepers IDK. Lighting in room was horrible, Furniture very badly in need of being replaced. The flat screen TV was nice but the way it was plugged in was too weird. Front desk made me feel as if I was bothering them. We woke up to police cars. ‘’’Good’’’Right off freeway, and close to a lot of restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
VISTA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed during Labor day weekend. Room was clean and close to everything. The down side was that there was no sugar for 2 days for tea/coffee which I don't know why they couldn't go to the grocery store next door and get some. Also the shower dripped pretty heavy.

Room Tip: Several patrons were given smoking rooms when they asked for non-smoking. So be sure to emphasise th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tulare, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

our stay has been so good staff is friendly and help full i really was happy with Ranay she was grate i recommend staying here its same price as motel 6 and u got bigger rooms bigger beds a fridge microwave its a awesome place

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Henderson, Nevada, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Decent for the price, $47 for the night, but Internet says in room coffee and there is none. Even showed the person at the desk their website and was told no. Pool looked decent. Quiet. Air conditioner worked well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
ShannonC464, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulare-Downtown/Fairgrounds, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
JoyF thank you for taking the time to review Red Roof Inn-Tulare, I appreciate feedback both positive and constructive. My apologies the Front Desk did not accommodate your coffee maker in your room. We strive to ensure that each guest experience is a positive one, and am disappointed that your needs were not met. I will share your experience with my staff, and thank you again sincerely for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I hope the next time you are in Tulare you will allow us the opportunity to make a better impression.
Stanwood, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

A few years ago when we were in Tulare the same motel was a Days Inn. It's gone downhill a bit. In fact, some pretty vital amenities were missing. In our room there was no place to hang one's clothes. I mean NO PLACE! No closet, no coat hooks---NOTHING. Although it did have the promised microwave and fridge it was very difficult to eat anything in the room, since it only had one chair. And it is the only motel I've stayed in that had a ring around the bathtub. The motel looks dirtier than it is---since the maintenance has been so poor. We had a hole in the bathroom wall which was quite unattractive. We have been trying out motels which charge less than $50 and this was the worst one we've encountered.

Room Tip: Inspect the bathroom before choosing a room. Bring your own closet!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Rose D, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulare-Downtown/Fairgrounds, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
weewiseginger;

Thank you for the feedback. We are truly sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We have taken corrective measures to ensure that situations like this will not occur. we hope to have you back, as the property has had some recent changes.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge
#6 of 13 in Tulare
4.0 of 5 stars 99 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare
Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare

Been to Red Roof Inn Tulare-Downtown/Fairgrounds? Share your experiences!