“Make sure you have hours to waste!”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #63 of 106 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We go to Chilis occasionally and each time we swear it will be the last! Well this time we mean it. We waited about thirty minutes to be seated even though there was an abundance of empty tables. When we were seated it took another thirty minutes to get our drinks -- nothing fancy -- only water and soda. Our server forgot to take our food order so we sat there another thirty minutes before she remembered to come back. We waited another hour for our food with no one checking to see if we needed anything. At the ended of the hour we finally flagged down another employee and asked if they would check on our order. By then our drinks were long gone. When are food arrived we ask for drink refills which we never got until the end of the meal when our smling server shows up with our check. Needless to say we did not leave a tip so I'm sure that smile quickly left her face I'm not kidding on this. We were there for three and a half hours!

1  Thank kspast2

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Chili's generally aren't known for fine cuisine and attentive service but this place hit a new low. Avoid unless starvation is setting in.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

it is a chilis bar and grill
its the same corporate place that you would find in any place from topeka to orlando
the food is about the same as you would find anywhere else
if you are afraid to branch out and try new things it is the perfect place for you

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I just came here a few weeks ago on a double-date with my husband and his brother and wife. The reason for the dinner was because it was to be my last meal before a major surgery 2 days later. I came here with the intentions to stuff my face! The waitress, who was HILARIOUS (making fun of my brother for being a raider fan), heard that this was my last meal for awhile and told her manager, who then gave me a free dessert of my choice. I was very touched by this and was very grateful. Even besides that the food was great...So great in fact I broke my fasting the next day by eating my leftovers (thankfully my surgery went fine haha!)...they also have a great bar!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This Chiles has a problem with there service. Hopefully they will improve it soon.