“Great Teriyaki Chicken!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Citrus Heights, California
“Great Teriyaki Chicken!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I really like Healthy Japan. The food is good & choices are many! I recommend their teriyaki chicken highly! I'm not doing back flips over the sushi but it is decent. The price point is a bit high but it is my favorite restaurant in Tulare.

Los Angeles, CA
“Really Bad Sushi”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is probably the worst sushi I've ever had and this place only survives because there is such a lack of options in the area.

Pros: Lots of parking.

Cons: The sushi. There's nothing healthy about it. Their prices are average, but the sushi is below-average. They have teriyaki rolls, fried and chicken rolls, no real (fresh fish) options. I ordered the spicy tuna and it was heavy on rice and very light on tuna. I also ordered the rainbow roll and it was a hair in it. I returned it and they offered to make me another. I asked for my money back and it was a big deal to be reimbursed.

• Visited February 2013
anaheim
“Terrible”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Never had a bad shrimp tempura roll until I ate there. The pot stickers were descent. Prices were descent.

Visited December 2012
Tulare, California
“Yummy food!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Love going during lunch! Quality food in a small amount of time. Definitely recommended the angelhair roll. Mmmmm

California
“Healthy Japan in Visalia CA”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Even though I am logged into the Tulare CA site, I am writing about both the sites in Visalia. The site on Akers and the new site on Mooney Blvd. I love this place, especially the one on Mooney close to COS. The only downside is it's closed on Sundays, but we can always go to the one on Akers. Tried a couple of new rolls this weekend, they were great. Can't wait to go back and try some more. If you like sushi, it's worth your while to check it out in a relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Hugaboo

Been to Healthy Japan Sushi and Teriyaki? Share your experiences!