“I'll visit again..........”

Cuisines: American
Caliente, CA
“I'll visit again..........”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife travels the Central Valley of California for business so I decided to go out on the road with her. One of her stops was in Tulare and she told me about Bravo Farms as she has been here before. We decided to have lunch and I must say, there were no regrets. Good food and reasonably priced. The place was crowded and it was 1:30 in afternoon. The inside was clean and the service was good. If I ever hit the road with my wife again and we travel through Tulare I'm sure we'll stop here again. You won't be sorry.

• Visited July 2013

“Not a good value for the price”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The board wasn't wiped off from previous sandwiches that were made, she just slide the bread across the dirty board. Nasty. While eating our sandwich, my husband had the chicken sandwich and had to get mayo added to his because it was so dry. It came with some other condiment, but the mayo helped. Mine was OK. But I had a coupon for $6 off and still paid too much. Oh yeah, they slice the bread twice and put one slice in a bowl.

• Visited June 2013
“Fresh cheese and lots of varieties of hot sauces!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I always stop here for hot sauces and habanero cheese. Love the different varieties of things they have which I can't find fresh anywhere else close to me. They make their own cheese which the public can see being made if you get there when they are making it. I also like the service.

• Visited July 2013
California
“Good but overpriced a bit”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Good food, great service, but have to admit that for the quantity that you get their pricing is a little over zealous.

Their cheese curds are fantastic!

• Visited February 2013
San Francisco, California
“Great find!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Great find! Fantastic fresh salads and also has the Santa Fe wrap....so good that we element back and got a second!!

• Visited June 2013