“Good but overpriced a bit”

Bravo Farms Restaurant and Cheese Shoppe
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Good food, great service, but have to admit that for the quantity that you get their pricing is a little over zealous.

Their cheese curds are fantastic!

There are newer reviews for Bravo Farms Restaurant and Cheese Shoppe

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Great find! Fantastic fresh salads and also has the Santa Fe wrap....so good that we element back and got a second!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stopped here and had lunch. I thought the Tri-tip sandwich was great although I got it on the Fuchsia bread and would not do that again. They recommended the Sourdough and I should have listened to them. The food and service was great. We will stop here again anytime we are near.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you don't mind paying for what they claim to be healthy food then give it a try. Don't get the onion rings unless you like them undercooked and limp, I didn't like them at all. The hogie and fries I had were ok nothing special, not to mention small portions. I won't go back maily for the price. $32.00 for 2 hogies and 2 drinks is way to much for me.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Second time my wife and I have stoped here driving up 99. Good food, interesting decor and excellent service. How can you not like a place that serves drinks in a mason jar?