“Freshest food in Tulare!”

Bravo Farms Restaurant and Cheese Shoppe
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Bravo Farms in the Tulare Outlet Center is one of the best restaurants in Tulare! The build your own salad is full of farm fresh ingredients! A side salad is HUGE. Everything we have eaten at Bravo is fantastic. From the pizzas to the quesadillas, don't be afraid to try something new. The fries and onion rings are the best! We eat here as often as possible. The staff is very friendly. We love the gift shop for finding unique gifts. Definitely plan on eating here if you are visiting the outlet mall.

There are newer reviews for Bravo Farms Restaurant and Cheese Shoppe

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I loved it everything about it. Every cheese you can think of but also olives, jams and more. There was so much to see that you can spend the entire day there. Everywhere you look there is something to see in every corner. There is a tree house that is about 9 levels high and the kids love going in it...just there size. There are chickens, goats, turkeys for the family to see plus a very cool pool table where you can play a game and meanwhile grab a hot dog or something cold to drink. If Bravo Farms was near me, I would be there every Friday night. Make sure to stop, you will not be disapointed.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was going to rate this as terrible, but I gave it a little boost because it was clean and had decent restroom facilities. That being said, I will not eat at Bravo Farms again. We stopped in after a swim meet on our way home down fwy 99, because I had recently seen a TV special on Bravo Farms. I was intrigued by the story of a small hometown business that made it's own cheeses and was started by a fellow FFA member. Such a disappointment! The restaurant is small, and again, clean... but the prices and quality were just ridiculous. The kids meals started at $8.00 and up. Eight dollars??!?! This is for a plate of french fries and a tiny cup of mac n' cheese, plus a drink. At Red Robin or anywhere else that would be a four or five dollar meal. Now for the adults- we ordered a tri tip sandwich, and it was not only small, but the meat was dry and bland. I honestly could not believe that this was an $11.00 sandwich. Just a tourist trap with very high prices. I was very disappointed, and will not be back.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Interesting as this place has lots of turns and spaces, the cheeses offered are great, if a tad expensive. Its a welcome stop when travelling Highway 99, very nice.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

If you're in the area you need to stop by here and check it out......my wife and college age son ate here last Sunday night while stopping on way to set him up at UC Merced. We split up the drive and hit the outlet stores before going up to Merced. We found Bravo Farms with a restaurant.com coupon so we each got an entre....way too much food. Large portions, we got the salads w/ tri tip....the largest salad ever seen. Also tried the beer battered cheese curds....think fried mozzerella sticks, but better. Food is super fresh with friendly service. Do yourself a favor and try this place......