La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare
$72
ComfortSuites
$80
Hampton.com
Charter Inn & Suites(Tulare)(Great Value!)
$109
$64
  • Pool
Village Inn(Tulare)
$54
All reviewspet policywafflesrooms are cleansausagethe general managerparking lotrecommend this hotelwould stay againwithin walking distanceking suitesequoia national parkexcellent stayhot tubexcellent hotelstaff was friendlybed was comfortablefree breakfast
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We always stay at this Hotel when we are in this area. Its always clean, really nice convenient large rooms, & great friendly employees. A full breakfast is always served and the food is great! It is replenished quickly should it run low on anything. We always stay at La Quinta if there is one available.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Helder P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2014

Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
We are delighted that we have met your highest expectations, and our staff looks forward to your next visit with sincere gratitude.
We are here for you!

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a 2 night stay and wished we had chosen a different hotel.
Pros: a/c was awesome, free breakfast, nice size bath towels,beds were decent... Cons: We didn't feel safe here. There was a lot of loitering going on in parking lot - even people hiding in dumpster area and doing who knows what. Side doors into the hotel were left open so anyone could just walk in without a key. There were men sitting and drinking in the parking lot while my kids were swimming. The pool was cold and the spa was stained and dirty. Pool towels were the size of hand towels. Rooms were small, Walls and floors were thin so you could hear everything and sounds seemed amplified. Carpet in rooms looked clean until we saw our crawling baby's knees were black.

Stayed: April 2014
Helder P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you didn’t feel safe in our property. I talked to all the members of my team and no one was contacted with any important security situation that warranted an uncompromising resolution. My apologies if any unexpected situation made you feel unsafe; you our valued guest should only have experienced a clean, safe, professional and relaxed environment.
Please give me a chance to change your mind by contacting me directly at our property. We value your business and your feedback.
We are here for you

Reviewed May 1, 2014

There was uncleaned urine left on the toilet seat in our room. Also the breakfast was disgusting. Coffee tasted like water. The eggs were powdered. The overall dinning room / lobby felt like a school cafeteria. No decorating not even pictures on the walls. They also used extremely cheap styrofoam plates and cups. My first and last time at La Quinta Inn & Suites.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Helder P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
I am sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience. We failed on the cleanliness of your room, and for that I take the responsibility. We are in the process of finishing the remodeling of our lobby and breakfast area and I promise you that the finish product will wow you. Our coffee is Nescafe Rich Roast 100% Colombian, and our liquid eggs are the standard Sysco brand used by the hotel industry.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience because I would like to erase this bad experience from your memory book. And I will do whatever it takes to restore your confidence in our brand, the La Quinta Inn & Suites.
We are here for you.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were just stopping on our way south. Very nice hotel, reasonable price. Wish we could have stayed a few days. Beds were comfy and all was clean. Rooms were roomy and comfy as well. Hotel staff was nice. Food was good for on the road breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
We are here for you!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stayed here because of its location. Close to the freeway and halfway to where we were headed. the room was pretty clean but not the best La Quinta for this price. Somehow my online reservation that i booked that day was for the wrong day. I was able to get a room but the price was higher even though it was a week day instead of a weekend the the reservation was for which seemed a little shady to me.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

My apologies for the situation you encountered at check-in. Our staff will always do the right thing, and we are in this business to make every guest a part of the La Quinta family where trust is paramount to our family values. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation, so please contact me directly at our property.
We are here for you