“My favorite La Quinta in California”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
A TripAdvisor Member
Ventura, California, USA
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stay at La Qunita hotels all over California during my business travels and the Tulare property is my favorite. The rooms are always clean and quiet and the staff is great, especially the GM Helder Piedade. Helder makes me feel I'm checking in at a five diamond hotel. It's also nice to have a good resturant across the parking lot and a McDonald's another 50 yards away. I always look forward to staying here!
Steve Sales

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

We are happy that we passed your litmus test for brand consistency. Our staff is grateful for your patronage and positive feedback. Our door has a very special welcome mat for guests like you. See you soon.

A La Quinta traveler
Riverside, California, USA
Reviewed September 30, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Have stayed here on and off this summer, trips 4 to 6 days.
The service and cleanliness of the hotel is great, rooms, beds, showers and bed linen all more than acceptable for the price we paid.
Best of all, I have travelled with my dogs many times, but until I found La Quinta this could be a stressful situation, not at La Quinta in Tulare there my dogs were welcomed, also a room in an area with other travellers with dogs, so I felt comfortable knowing my well behaved dogs would not upset anyone.

Im not known for making customer reviews of recommendations, but my experience at the La Quinta has been exceptional each and every time I have stayed!

I would have no hesitation recommending the La Quinta Inn Tulare, try it you wont be dissappointed.

Good job La Quinta Management and Staff, you should be commended on the attention to detail and service offered, excellent!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
We are delighted that we have met your highest expectations, and our staff looks forward to your next visit with sincere gratitude.

A La Quinta traveler
Pomona, California, USA
Reviewed September 6, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is my first stay at LaQuinta and was very enjoyable. The room is light, clean, refrig and microwave convenient, staff friendly and attentive, wifi and tv worked well. Enjoyed using the pool one night of my two night stay. Look forward to staying in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

We will keep the home fire burning until your next visit. We appreciate your positive feedback and the validation of all our staff’s hard work.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stay at La Quinta on occasion, and have found them all to be nice. But the room I was given at the Tulare, CA La Quinta was great!
I was travelling by myself, and had the luxury of a king sized bed, a full sized sofa with coffee table, a long counter top bar to separate the two areas, great for laptops, alarm, etc.
The bed was clean and comfortable with tons of pillows.
The windows open for fresh air.
There is a restaurant and McDonalds in the parking lot.

Overall,... great stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
Alturas, California, USA
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We have family in the Hanford/Lemoore area and we have stayed numerous times at the Tulare LaQuinta. We are very pleased with the hotel. It is always clean and well appointed. We enjoy the hot breakfast and the efficient staff. We highly recommend the Tulare LQ for a short stay and look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012