WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Blue Mountains, Canada
“Full of idea to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Check in for 1 night and the desk clerk was very helpful in recommending a place for dinner. The Inn was a reasonable p0lace to stay for the money.

Room Tip: Very Reasonable and breakfast was in the lobby and there was lots.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our staff is grateful for your patronage and for your sincere review. We would like to promise you that the next time you stay with us we will make you a raving fan for life.
We are here for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Yuba City, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

Rooms are clean...a bit dated but the beds were very comfortable. TV is old but worked. Breakfast in the morning was good. Simple...eggs, bacon and waffles. Customer service was awesome. MGR was incredibly nice. We showed up at breakfast a bit before nine and the manager kept it open....

Room Tip: Stay away from Cool Hand Lukes...Poor food and service and overpriced.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Modesto, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

I always stay at this hotel when I travel to Tulare for work. It's near everything and close to my favorite steak house in Tulare. For the price and the cleanliness of the rooms, you won't be disappointed. If you're in the mood to shop, then the outlets are across the freeway! The staff is great!

Room Tip: if you are staying and find yourself going in and out of your room often throughout the day, i encou...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, January 6, 2012
Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
Escondido, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2011

I recently stayed twice at this hotel--at the beginning of my trip and again my last night out. People are friendly and offer to help you with your bags. Rooms are clean and attractive. The bed was very comfortable. Most rooms have a fridge and a microwave. It has 3 stories and an elevator. A complete breakfast is offered which to me is a real plus. But the biggest draw for me is that they allow pets with no deposit or additional fee (must sign an agreement to pay for any damage done by pet). My first night was without any problems. My 2nd night I stayed in a handicap-modified room. The bathroom was large and I really liked the handheld shower feature. But I did notice the traffic noise more as it was located at end of building closest to freeway. I also had trouble with the tv remote. It was somewhat difficult to get the tv to work and it froze up on me once. But overall, I enjoyed my stay here and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms furthest away from freeway are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, December 28, 2011
We are happy that we passed your litmus test for brand consistency. Our staff is grateful for your patronage and positive feedback. Our door has a very special welcome mat for guests like you. See you soon.
Westminster
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

I can't speak enough about how great this place is! Clean, comfortable, and the most amazing continental breakfast I've ever had at a La Quinta. Scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon. You can't go wrong here. Whenever we travel to Yosemite, we stop here the first and last nights.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DianaWestminster_CA
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, December 9, 2011
Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
Whittier, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

On our way north our stay at the hotel was restful and pleasant. We decided on our way back to stay there again. We will make it our regular 'stop' every time we go through Tulare, CA. The staff is very friendly and make you feel welcomed. The warm breakfast is excellent with so many choices. The room was clean and best of all, quiet.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Alicia C
Nampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

I was staying in Tulare Calif at the La Quinta Hotel the week of November 1st thru the 8th, and had put on my diamond necklace to go to work. When I had gotten back to the hotel I noticed that the necklace was missing, thinking that I might have lost it at the place where I was working I would never see it again.This necklace was very special to me, it was the first necklace that my late husband had given to me. Although it wasn't big it meant the world to me. In looking around the room I looked to the other side of the bed and there on the night stand was the necklace. I asked hotel manager that he give the maid special recognition for finding my necklace and leaving it on the night stand.This means so much to me knowing that the maid was honest, also she kept my room in excellent condition. BLC

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank costablee
Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer. We appreciate your positive feedback and the validation of all our staff’s hard work. We are delighted that we have met your highest expectations, and our staff looks forward to your next visit with sincere gratitude. We are here for you!