“Feeling welcomed”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Whittier, California
“Feeling welcomed”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

On our way north our stay at the hotel was restful and pleasant. We decided on our way back to stay there again. We will make it our regular 'stop' every time we go through Tulare, CA. The staff is very friendly and make you feel welcomed. The warm breakfast is excellent with so many choices. The room was clean and best of all, quiet.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Alicia C
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, December 9, 2011
We are happy that we passed your litmus test for brand consistency. Our staff is grateful for your patronage and positive feedback. Our door has a very special welcome mat for guests like you. See you soon.
We are here for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Nampa
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I was staying in Tulare Calif at the La Quinta Hotel the week of November 1st thru the 8th, and had put on my diamond necklace to go to work. When I had gotten back to the hotel I noticed that the necklace was missing, thinking that I might have lost it at the place where I was working I would never see it again.This necklace was very special to me, it was the first necklace that my late husband had given to me. Although it wasn't big it meant the world to me. In looking around the room I looked to the other side of the bed and there on the night stand was the necklace. I asked hotel manager that he give the maid special recognition for finding my necklace and leaving it on the night stand.This means so much to me knowing that the maid was honest, also she kept my room in excellent condition. BLC

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank costablee
Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer. We appreciate your positive feedback and the validation of all our staff’s hard work. We are delighted that we have met your highest expectations, and our staff looks forward to your next visit with sincere gratitude. We are here for you!
Fallbrook, California
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Clean room, professional and friendly staff. We booked a room with a king and sleeper sofa. The king was clean and comfortable, however there were no linens or pillows in the room for the sleeper sofa--although the staff sent them up within minutes, upon request. Also the sleeper sofa mattress was very stained (kinda gross!!) and broken down. Maybe time to upgrade the sofas?? I think so. Over all the stay has been smooth, but not exceptional.

Room Tip: Don't count on the sleeper sofa.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Ahnner
Our staff believes and expresses our core values daily, and we are delighted that you had and excellent stay. Be prepared for the same level of service and excellence next time around. You the valued guest is the reason we exist and we pride ourselves in exceeding our guest’s expectations. Come back and you will see what I mean.
Modesto, California
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Inn is very easy to get to, very clean and the rooms and beds are very comfortable. Very reasonably priced and well maintained. Also pet friendly when you are travelling with your furry companion. Lots of eating establishments near from Dinner houses to fast food and close to all the shopping one could want. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hunters101291
Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
Redlands
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I loved this hotel. I walked in and I was greeted right away by a young lady and a gentleman who I assumed was the general manager. They got me in without any problem. The general manager even offered to help me with my bags. What service! I got to my room and all I have to say is WOW!!! The room was spacious, very clean, and very comfortable. I would love to have a bed like the one I slept on at my house.The young lady recommended a great restaurant within walking distance called Cool Hand Lukes. Breakfast was included with the room and I have to say it was great. The eggs were cooked to prefection along with the bacon. I loved that they had Light and Fit Yogurt and fresh fruit. But my favorite thing of all was the waffle bar. Yum!!! Next time Im in Tulare, I will definately be staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Ask about great restaurants in the area. And if you have a pet, ask for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank stephanie t
Grass Valley, Ca
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We chose this hotel based on the many great reviews -- but we didn't have quite the same great experience. It wasn't bad, but neither was it exceptional. The room was clean and the staff was friendly, but much of the hotel seemed run down. The main exit door leading to the pool was broken, the dispensing machine didn't work, the pool was freezing cold, and the jacuzzi, which had several bees floating around in it, had malfunctioning jets. It was fine, but didn't quite meet our expectations, based on the reviews we read here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank JennyGrassValley
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, October 20, 2011
The generalization that our hotel seemed run down is completely inaccurate. All electronic devices fail from time to time and they need people with know-how to fix the problem. The door experienced a problem with the card reader and was fixed in a timely manner. The vending machine was fixed by the beverage contractor also in a timely manner. Our pool is outdoors and is not heated, and the spa jets were checked by the pool tech and were working just fine.
On your next visit you should expect your highest expectations to be exceeded, and that is our promise that you can count on!
Eagle, ID
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My wife and I spent four nights. The room accommodation and personal attention by all staff was outstanding. The breakfast menu was complete and the orange juice was exceptional, unlike seven other motels we stayed in on our trip where the juice was highly diluted. The pool and Jacuzzi were clean, right temperature and all the air jets worked. The inn was notably clean, quiet and enjoyable. The La Quinta Inn, Tulare, Ca. has set a new standard of travel excellence. We will certainly return. The adjacent restaurant, Huckleberry, is recommended.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Jack D
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
Best Western Town & Country Lodge
Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare
Wyndham Visalia
Wyndham Visalia
#2 of 14 in Visalia

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!