“Early dinner after a long ride” 5 of 5 stars

Cool Hand Lukes
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Step back in time at "The Coolest Joint in Town", for a taste of the Old Wild West. Featuring the best in Steaks, Ribs, Chicken and Prime Rib,Seafood & more. Cool Hand Luke's promises large servings, a full wine list, a one of a kind saloon and the best dining value available. Open for dinner 7 days a week, and open at noon on Sundays. Happy Hour All Day Everyday! "Every Guest Leaves Happy"
Las Vegas
“Early dinner after a long ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by the hotel staff. We had a long 400 motorcycle ride that day and were looking for a place to seat 20 of us with cold drinks. The place was great, quick to get our drinks and bread and then come back and take our orders. The place is western themed and has plenty of memorabilia on the walls to keep you looking.

The steaks are the signature meals and they were very good. The staff new we had a long day of riding and kept the drinks coming which was truly appreciated.

Easy access from the freeway and has plenty of parking.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Greatplacesnv

“Great food and awesome service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had a delicious steak dinner here with excellent service. It is a fun happy atmosphere to visit. Can't wait to go back!!!

1 Thank Siciliansweetie
Chico, California
“restaurant next to hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

lots of food. a little pricey for the quality of food. ordered the tri-tip "choose two" and the tri-tip was all grizzle. the green beans were great though. was offered a free dessert or another tri-tip. took the dessert, which was delicious. ate there a second time to see if the first visit was just a fluke. the second time was good. ordered a pasta dish. also ordered the same dessert as the time before. yum. I guess I am sort of a snob when it comes to my food and this restaurant just didn't cut it for me. it was convenient though and is a "good enough" restaurant. the wait staff were good.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ricequeen419
Green Valley, Arizona
“Baby Back Ribs???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

In my vocabulary, baby back ribs are tender and should fall off the bone. I'm used to Texas Road House bb ribs and thought Cool Hand Luke's would be the same. What I was served was a pound (3 ribs) of cold gristle country ribs. When our waiter finally returned, I asked if I received the correct order. The waiter insisted that I was served baby back ribs. I returned them and ordered a small steak. It was better, but I had already lost my appetite. This restaurant had a rather dirty feel to it. I can't quite pinpoint it, but the tables and floors didn't feel clean. I don't live in the area, but if I did, I wouldn't return to this restaurant.

Visalia, California
“Make sure you ask what extra charges there are before you say yes to added items”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I asked for asparagus and wasn't aware of the charge and when I got it, it was four measly skinny sprigs for a charge of $3. Thats ridiculous. Not sure I'll go back

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Colleen D

Been to Cool Hand Lukes? Share your experiences!