“EXCELLENT” 5 of 5 bubbles

V.I.P. Pizza
Ranked #9 of 98 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulare, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

This restaurant has a full menu for delivery. Their pizza is the best I have ever had. The pizza crust is crunchy on the bottom soft on the top. The toppings are plentiful. The sauce tastes wonderful (other pizza places I order no sauce because I am not a fan of tomato sauce) I crave this pizza. In fact I am going to order some right now. You should too.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Deanna M

Ivins, Utah
“Great Pizza, and they don't skimp on toppings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

First, they deliver, so that was a real bonus at the end of a long day enjoying the N.P. Next, no issue with a simply order selecting our three toppings.

Pricing was better than average, they took the CC over the phone and got the order correct w/o issues.

Delivery was pleasantly quick and the driver presented himself professionally. The pizza was outstanding! We ordered a simple pizza of pepperoni, green peppers and pineapple and they covered the entire pizza with pepperoni, then topped it with green peppers and pineapple after cooking. This resulted in a wonderful pizza with fresh toppings that were not soggy or mush, but full of flavor over a pleasant crust that was thin, but not excessively so and not doughy either. Great flavor, fully cooked and warm when delivered.

This was a real treat at the end of a long day when we did not feel like going out to find dinner. Much better than average for delivery pizza and will be a place we certainly go back to when we are in Exeter or close by in the future.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Eric V
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

pizza is okay,but don't go to the lunch buffet if you're in a hurry. They only put out 2 pizzas at a time,and you have to fight to get any. I sat for 10 minutes with no pizza made,so when they put 2 out it was a mad rush from the customers.

Saint Charles, Illinois
“Awesome pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I really enjoy pizza and VIP is a great pizza. Also they have an awesome lunch special. All you can eat for about seven bucks.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kevin R
Tulare, California
“Sports & Pizza <3”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Definitely a great place for the whole family. My boyfriend always drags me there to watch sports but the PIZZA makes it worth it!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Araceli1

Been to V.I.P. Pizza? Share your experiences!