“Awesome pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I really enjoy pizza and VIP is a great pizza. Also they have an awesome lunch special. All you can eat for about seven bucks.

1  Thank Kevin R

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Definitely a great place for the whole family. My boyfriend always drags me there to watch sports but the PIZZA makes it worth it!

1  Thank Araceli1
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stopped in for lunch on the way back to Southern California. A great very fresh salad bar and always freshly baked pizza for the lunch buffet. Don't let the small containers of salad bar choices fool you, the containers are small to fit a large number of choices, and they are constantly replenished so everything is always available. The pizza is always replenished as well, never sitting on the counter, always hot & fresh. The price is a great bonus.

Why is an unexpected find? Great food, great price in a little town off the 99 Highway, a very nice surprise. So next time you are traveling either to or from Northern California or Southern California, stop in for lunch or dinner to get you home.

1  Thank jslavender
Reviewed May 18, 2011

Stopped in to VIP for lunch near the end of our trip. We were all very suprised that the $6 lunch buffet was so good. Very nice little salad bar and the pizza was extremely good. Very crunchy crust and different variety. The staff were very nice and treated you like you were from the town.

1  Thank gus2354
Reviewed August 10, 2009

This restaurant will treat you like family. And on top of that this pizza is good quality unlike all those other pizza chains with their cardboard food. Good location in the downtown area. Whenever I visit here I just have to stop by. Try it out you won't regret it.

1  Thank LuV2Travel2735