“Dependable”

Ranked #9 of 106 Restaurants in Tulare
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This IHOP is a standard and dependable restaurant. You know what you will get. Decent meal. The service was is friendly and well run.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Tulare IHOP is a favorite place to eat in my family...the food is always great and I especially love the kids menu prices and variety. I like that the booth seating is more intimate so you don't feel like you're sharing your meal with the entire restaurant. I've never had any issues with staff...definitely highly recommended.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

very clean, fast service. My order was taken promptly and waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Not sure about the Tulare IHOP but the one in Visalia is horrible. I ordered a patty melt and my husband orderd a pancake breakfast. When our food came, mine was tolerable, but his breakfast was ice cold, no flavor. Had to wait forever to get refills. I understand burger take longer to cook than pancakes, but you think the cooks would consider that and cook the pancakes last????? Not rocket science here people.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

The Pancakes are the best! We stopped by late late night one night... and had at least 4 different types of the pancakes... they are to die for.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!