“Very nice place”
Review of Quality Inn Tulare

Quality Inn Tulare
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Reviewed March 6, 2014

After driving for a long time we stopped here for the night. We were treated at the front desk by Danielle. She was very helpful with getting us the best deal with our AAA card. We checked into a very nice, clean room. We used the spa but the pool wasn't heated and was too cold. They have a very nice workout room with sauna. This Quality Inn is one of the better ones. Outside grounds are well kept, you can tell they take pride in ownership. The breakfast area is small but has the waffle maker. Not all places have that. We would stop here again.

Stayed: March 2014
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for this wonderful review. It means the world to us to know our guest enjoyed themselfs while staying at our hotel. We love getting feedback from our guest and please know that I have showed your review to my staff and they all say a BIG thank you. we hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip out here. Again, Thank you for this great online review. We very much appreciate it.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

we travel 8 months a year, when we are even close to Tulare CA. we make sure we stay with this Quality Inn. The hotel is very clean and they have nice rooms for good rates. Mostly its the people they are some of the best we have ever met. We have always felt like we are home when we are there. the Neese's keep up the good work

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniel C, General Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

You are so very kind to leave us this awesome review. From myself and my entire staff, THANK YOU!!!! Glad to know that my guest are 100% ejoying themselfs while staying at the Quality Inn hotel. Please know that I have shared this review with my staff and they thank you from the bottom of their hearts. We will definitley keep up the work, and make it better and better. Thank you so very much again!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stay here on a regular basis for my work, staff is always friendly and very helpful. Rooms are clean, comfortable, lot of food choices within walking distance, movie theater right next door in the factory outlet mall next to the property, all they need to do is update there fitness equipment, and you'l have everthing you need !!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review. So happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have discounts with 3 different restaurants. Apple Annie's, Black Bear Diner, and I-Hop house of pancakes. When you go to any of those 3 restaurants and show them your rooms keys we give you upon check in, you will receive 10% off your meals. So we hope you will go to one of those 3 restaurants the next time you stay with us. Thank you again for his wonderful review.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel has the best staff members. We felt like family while staying here, so comfortable. Awesome point for this hotel is it right in the middle of walking distance from a few great restaurants like Apply Annie's, I-Hop, Chili's, they are maybe 5 mins walks from the hotel. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. We will definitley be coming back to this hotel again. Wonderful place to stay!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Daniel C, General Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Quality Inn Hotel. We strive to make sure our guest always enjoy themselves. Please know that we have discounts at 3 restaurants in town, Apple Annie's, I-Hop and Black Bear Diner. When you go to any of those 3 restaurants, you show them your room keys and they will take 10% off your entire meal. So we hope you will try them the next time your in town. Thank you for this amazing review, my entire staff and I truly appreciate when our guest gives us feedback!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This property is a typical Quality Inn. It was clean , comfortable and well appointed. It had a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was quite good (get some raisin bran, please). I especially liked the morning desk hostess. We discovered than we have the same political philosophy. There are restaurants and plenty of shopping nearby. My only complaint is that the heater blower made so much noise it was impossible to hear the TV and have heat at the same time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you so very much for this awesome review. It is greatly appreciated. I'm am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff provided you with great service. I have shared this review with my entire staff and we all thank you very much. I do apologize about your heating unit making noise. If you would have let the font desk know, they would have moved you to another room where the heating unit wouldn't have made any noise. I do whole heartly apologize about that. We will look into that and have it taken care at once. Thank you again for this wondering review.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Lovely, very clean and great service!! The late night manager, (Ms. Sierra), was very kind, helpful and cheerful, a pleasure to deal with her! The daytime manager, (Ms. Lisa), was the same also! Room was big, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great, and lobby was very nicely decorated with Christmas ornaments and figures, very "homey" feeling. Definitely a real pleasure to stay there and would stay there again!!

Room Tip: Handicapped room was very comfortable and safe. Close to lobby and yet quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

On my behalf of me and my entire staff, we like to thank you very much for this wonderful review you have given us. We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please know that we do have 3 handicap rooms that are all by the front desk. We are glad you found that room to your liking. We hope to see you again if you ever come back into the area,

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Although this hotel is close to the Freeway we found that the rooms were quiet therefore giving a peaceful night. The check in staff were very friendly and pleasant. The room was a good size and clean. An additional point is that there are a number of restaurants nearby, for us within walking distance, although some people may prefer to take their car.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

We are so pleased you enjoy your stay with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your room and it was nice and quite for you. We hope that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet from 6am to 9am that we serve every day. We do love being near resturants like Chili's, I Hop, Apple Annies, Farmer Boys, and fast food resturants. We also have mini fridges and microwaves in every room for incase your not in the mood to go out. But we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future. Happy Holidays from the Quality Inn family!!!!