Quality Inn Tulare
Hotels.com
$50
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Charter Inn & Suites(Tulare)(Great Value!)
$73
$75
$169
$146
Village Inn(Tulare)
$54
All reviewsroom was cleansuper closeperfect place to stayparking lota great stayother hotels in the areagreat customer servicevisit familyoutlet mallhotel is locatedfree breakfastgreat breakfastconvenient locationstaff was friendlysequoia national parkihopsonya
Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you are staying in Tulare the Quality Inn is very good. Clean, quiet, very nice staff. Maid service could use some improvement, forgot to leave coffee and clean pot, someones sock under bed, but room seemed very clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ffcatalina
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

My family stayed here this month and it was ok. My husband had business to do so myself and our 3 & 1 year olds stayed in the hotel room a lot. We are seasoned travelers with our kids an not all hotels are created equal. Our oldest has his own travel cot and we bring the youngest a play pen but rather than pack extra blankets and pillows we always get them from the hotels, but when I called the front desk upon arrival to request them I was told I could only have one extra of each because our room was only double occupancy...our kids being so young were free and I've done this at many hotels in the last two years and have never been told this before.
The free breakfast was good for my kids and I, my husband wasn't impressed but it was free and enough to fill up on.
To their credit my kids were loud and running around as they usually do in a hotel . The furniture was out dated and the rooms seemed full . There's a desk with an office chair and a table with two chairs so it seemed cluttered . Also every table had sharp corners, the tv stand was low to the ground and I didn't enjoy the sink counter being outside the bathroom. All of these factors made it not a kid friendly hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This lobby is a bid dated. The hallways could use some help. The rooms are good sized. The microwave and mini-fridge were convenient. The Free internet was great. Breakfast was adequate. The location was great. The hotel was quite. The staff was helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ska4Jesus
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Absolutely perfect for a nt stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemtie NP. Seen this place in an info booklet we picked up and stopped off, 50-60 bucks for 2 ppl, huge breakfast (sausage, eggs and all sorts of continental stuff), tv, fridge, coffee, pool, sauna, free internet...we even got 10% off and starter in a local restaurant because we stayed here. Friendly staff. Clean and comfy room too! What else can you ask for???

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sean T
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for your review and we keep trying to do our best to make a better place.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

With my husband and two kids I slept here for two nights in a quad room while visiting some friends. The room is ample and peaceful, the bathroom has a bath tub and is very clan, the beds are extremely confortable and spacious. Had very good and relaxing nights' sleep !

• Stayed: July 2012