Comfort Suites
  • Pool
$75
$169
$135
Charter Inn & Suites(Tulare)(Great Value!)
$76
$73
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$89
$85
$65
Village Inn(Tulare)
$54
All reviewswafflesextra spacesausagesequoia national parkbed was comfortablelate checkwaffle makerfront desk staffgreat pricefree breakfastplenty of parkingoff the highwaystaff was very friendlyrooms are cleanhot breakfastluggageadam
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Situated close to the freeway and on Blackstone Road, this hotel was easy to find. Plenty of parking available. We were greeted by friendly check in staff and soon in our room. We were offered assistance with our luggage. Coffee available 24/7 in foyer as well as coffee machine in room. Room had a King bed plus a sofa bed, fridge and microwave and was of a good size. No safe in room! Room decor was a little dated but acceptable.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool facing room which should be quieter. There is no elevator to the first floor rooms so ask for ground floor if you have mobility problems.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank johncb7
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great location, large clean rooms. Very quiet even near a freeway and on a busy street. Ample spacious parking. Super friendly staff...

No elevator, but this was not an issue as I need to remember to use the stairs a bit more. But this is something to keep in mind... ask for ground floor if you have trouble with stairs.

I initially booked the first two nights of my stay and then found out my Saturday plans fell through. I was lucky enough to add a third night to my stay, but this was a different reservation. No worries at all, the staff took care of it for me so I did not have to check out and back in, or move rooms... just go and enjoy the racing.

The staff went above and beyond, looking up Parks and giving me recommendations on not only other parks in the area but the best routes to get there.

I will stay here every Trophy Cup and other Race night I am in town. Five minutes from the track, twenty seconds from the freeway.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs, ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I prepaid for my room 30 days in advance and requested room on the first floor.
when i arrived they said they only had rooms on second floor no elevator. the
refrigerator in my room didn't work. Breakfast wasn't great. when asked why they gave
my room to someone else when I prepaid my room 30 days in advance, they wouldn't
compensate me in anyway. when checking out they wanted to charge me twice for the
room. At no time did any of the staff say I am sorry for the poor service and bad room.

Room Tip: make sure to request 1st floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed there for four weeks (actually one of us did 5) in August so we had plenty opportunity to assess the place in three different rooms.
The place is comfortable, rooms have 'fridge and microwave - useful if you have had enough of the several fast food joints within a mile or so.
It is kept clean by friendly staff and there is a nice little pool and exercise room.

If I have to hunt for something negative ... the promised free WiFi involves watching a promotional video and is a bit hit or miss. Oh yes, the breakfast is the same daily, i.e. scrambled powdered eggs and sausages - guess that if you are only there for a night that's fine but MacDonalds and Wendy's and BK are only a two minute car ride away.

Recommended - even after a prolonged stay; guess that says it all.

Room Tip: No elevator so, make it ground floor 105, 119 and 120 are all OK
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed here while on vacation in July of 2013. We checked in and asked about local restaurants. The clerk told us where we needed to park when we returned, almost insisted so it would be closer to our room. We thought at the time that he was being very nice. At 7:30 am we received a call from the front desk asking what kind of vehicle we are driving. We tell them and she states that we've been robbed. We go out to find our rear passenger window smashed and the contents of our vehicle all over the ground. Several electronics that were hidden were stolen. We asked if the clerk had called the police and they said no. I asked the clerk if this was common here and she said no, never. I then called the police and upon the officer's arrival I asked if this was common here and she said oh yes sir. She then pointed to a parking space right behind me and said she had responded to a broken into truck not two weeks ago. Wow, huh? It gets better. There are security cameras outside that monitor the parking lot. When the manager was asked to review the tape, he said that where we parked, or were insisted as to where to park, was the only area in the parking lot out of the camera's viewing range. Nice huh? We thought so too. Now as far as how the hotel was I'll have to say it was pretty good. I would NOT, however, recommend it to anyone due to the crime in the area and the coincidence of the night clerk insisting we park in the ONLY area not covered by video surveillance. NOT A SAFE PLACE!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family