Comfort Suites
$89
$85
QualityInn
$92
Charter Inn & Suites(Tulare)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
$80
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$65
$64
  • Pool
Village Inn(Tulare)
$54
All reviewswafflesextra spacesausagesequoia national parkbed was comfortablelate checkwaffle makerfront desk staffgreat pricefree breakfastplenty of parkingoff the highwaystaff was very friendlyrooms are cleanhot breakfastluggageadam
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Kevin teh manager is way cool. after giving me an upstairs room, and finding I can't do stairs, he gave me a spa room downstairs for no extra cost. when my 1978 Suzuki needed a new wbattery the next day, he handled the phone calls for me, lent me tools without asking, and amde sure I was ok to go. I would recommend this place to anyone-a rare place where the manager actually cares. riders please take advantage of his hospitality. good rate, great service, and also gave me great directions to the Suzuki store. couldn't ask for more. will deefinitely return.
Mike

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank mike m
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We reallly enjoyed this place en route to Yosemite NP. It was clean. We had a king bed and the room was quite spacious and nicely appointed. Fridge and micro in the room was great. Staff was friendly. We had a second floor room, but no elevator made the schlep of the luggage up the stairs kind of a pain. Otherwise, pleasant place. Breakfast was the standard fare.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room if you have a lot of luggage to carry in.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Hotel was under renovation and was not informed when booking. I was nextdoor to the painters who had already stripped my room and starting prepping for work. The room was a huge disappointment. Dirty switchplates, doors, and walls. The lampshades were crushed and the sheer white drapery panels were actually grey. The was a pathway in the carpet it was that worn out.
There was no elevator and I was on the 2nd floor and had to drag my bag upstairs.
It was easy access to Highway 99.
The front desk young woman was very pleasant when I expressed my concerns but there were no other rooms available to move me for the night.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Kevin P, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant stay. Guest satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate it when our guests make the effort to bring to our attention items that need to be corrected. We had just taken over the hotel, and have completed our renovations, with new carpets, furniture, paint, bathrooms, and TV's.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

This was a halfway stop on our trip to So Cal. Noticed on arriving that they were remodeling. Lovely comfy couches and fireplace in the lobby. Even tho there was construction going on, it was quiet and clean. Our room was large, clean and quiet.
staff was friendly and helpful. Lots of food-fast and dining- nearby. Loved the free wi-fi

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Good half way point from the valley to Los Angeles. My reception was friendly and quick. I used a coupon from a travel book and it was accepted without any problems. The room was clean and smoke free. I was given a room in the back which was away from freeway noise. Breakfast was standard fare, scrambled eggs, waffles, as well as bread items - nothing special. But it was complementary. All in all it was a comfortable stay and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the freeway are quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo