All reviews front desk hot water oatmeal sequoia national park other hotels outlet mall would stay here again air conditioner great place to stay beds were comfortable great customer service staff was friendly free breakfast the breakfast area central valley eggs road trip
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2019

The smell in the room was really bad and in hall way . The guy at the desk upon arrival was ver in professional. We wont be staying at this hotel again. Breakfast was good. We all had sore throats after waking up.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank erinplur
Isabel T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback we work very hard to ensure guests receive our usual Hamptonality. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed November 18, 2019

I like this Hampton Inn. There are shopping & eating places near by and it is right off I-99. All necessities of life are near by on/near Prosperous Ave. (Starbucks, Walmart, Denny's, and etc.).
The hotel staff was very friendly too.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Isabel T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel. These reviews are an important tool we utilize to help us provide the best experience possible while at our hotel. We here at the Hampton Inn & Suites want you to know your time and business is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed November 18, 2019

Stayed here as a Hilton HHonors reward, relatively close to Sequoia National Park. Our room was clean and quiet. Hot breakfast with lots of choices. Nice staff. It was a pleasant and relaxing stay. Recommended.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 11, 2019

Usually Hampton Inn is my goto for quick overnight stays especially on business trips. This time it was my worst Hilton experience! My car was broken into in their "secure" parking lot and I lost several work items needed for my next appointment. I discovered my smashed window just moments before leaving and then spent the next hour and a half cleaning up the broken glass all over my car's interior which made me miss a meeting I had scheduled later that day. I asked for the manager of the property but apparently s/he wasn't available. I asked the front desk to have the manager call me in the next day or two which they said would happen. I provided an honest review to the Hilton website and they said somebody would get back to me in a day or two. It has now been over three weeks and I have yet to hear anything from that property or Hilton! This is extremely disappointing for a brand that supposedly "honors" its clientele. I have used Hilton properties almost exclusively on business travel and have finally reached gold status only to be ignored and disregarded in my time of need. The whole experience has made me seriously question if this property and hotel chain truly care about how their lack of service will affect potential guests or that they just hope that problem situations can be swept away under a rug of apathy.

Room tip: Park in the manager's space.
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mike B
Isabel T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

Reviewed November 3, 2019

We were greeted by a very friendly young lady at the reception desk, and received our room very quickly. We found the room to be perfect for our one night stay. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom very clean, and the refrigerator was perfect for our snacks and drinks.

We chose this hotel based on location and reviews and were very pleased with the results. If the opportunity arises in the future we will stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank envedspecialist
Isabel T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019