“Not up to Hampton expectations”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Clean room, but poor towel quality. Need updating. Only one elevator was working this stay. Maid service kept knocking wanting to come in early. Room furnishings are showing wear and tear. Breakfast was a not like other Hamptons. Oatmeal was not avaialble for two mornings. We love Hamptons biscuits. Not available for two mornings, either.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank spiderman60
Carolyne K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We want to express our deepest apologies that you were not satisfied with your visit here in Tulare. Please be assured that your concerns have been heard and addressed. We understand how important it is to you that you receive the value you have come to expect from Hampton. We hope that on a future visit, you will have a wonderful stay.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare

Reviewed March 19, 2014

my husband and I traveled to Tulare for my brothers birthday party, it was so nice to stay in a clean,comfortable and accommodating hotel where we could feel at home and relax, and where the staff were friendly. we will be making more trips in the future and will always stay here. we highly recommend the Hampton in Tulare California

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Carolyne K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

It is a pleasure to offer you and your family a place to call home when you are not actually home. It is our pleasure to provide you with a great stay everytime you are here! We cannot wait until the next time you get to visit!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I went to Tulare for the WOO sprint car races and needed a hotel to stay at for Friday. The hotel is listed on the track's website, and they offer a good price for the racers/fans. The hotel was very friendly, clean, etc. The complimentary breakfast was also good. The only drawback, they did not offer FS1 or NBCsports channels (which I had wanted to watch something on). Other than that, the hotel was a great place to stay out. I recommend them (other than if FS1 or NBCsports) is important to you.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank JD L

We are pleased that you had a great visit while here in Tulare. We apologize that the channels you specified were not available at our property. We will explore options to do our best to offer more choices to our guests. Let us know the next time you’re in town, we loved having you here! Happy racing!!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I travel for business weekly so my views are skewed that way.

Pros:
This is the nicest hotel in Tulare

Friendly Staff

Good standard hampton inn breakfast

Workout room limited but everything works.

Cons:
No mention or my usual goodies for my honors status. (Hey I like my gumi bears)

Room was musty

I was on the first floor and near some bell dadingdah started when I entered the room and ended around 12pm off and on when anyone entered or exited. Then started again at 7:00am.

No microwave or fridge in the standard king room.

Slow WiFi.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of some issues that you encountered while at our property. We appreciate your honesty and will make adjustments accordingly. We hope that on your next visit, you enjoy yourself more thoroughly. See you soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Tulare was pleasant and enjoyable. The check-in process was quick, the staff was extremely nice, and the daily continental breakfast was excellent. The location of the hotel in relation to the 99 freeway is excellent and a mall across the street made securing small grocery items very easy. The fitness room/gym is small and uninspired, but despite this the rest of the hotel is exceptional. The lobby and adjacent dining area were beautiful! I fully intend to stay at the Hampton Inn in Tulare again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Thank Dr. Abdul M. I

Thank you for your insight into areas of our hotel that could use some inspiration. We appreciate your comments, whereas they help us better ourselves. We are pleased to see that the rest of your stay war up to par. We look forward to having you in the future!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I continue to enjoy the Hampton Inns and Suites due to the quality of their rooms versus the cost of the room. I travel some on business and always choose to stay in the Hampton Inn even when the trip is for family pleasure because we are always treated fairly and professionally by the staff. It is my hotel of choice when on the road.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so pleased that you feel like family when your visiting us here in Tulare. We appreciate your comments, they help us stay on the right path. Let us know when you will be in town again!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is the first time I've stayed in Tulare so I chose this hotel from the internet. It was a modern facility, clean rooms, and good amenities. I did not shop the competition but I would have no hesitation in staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for giving us the chance to provide you with a great nights sleep. We appreciate your kind comments. We hope that we can provide you witha great stay the next time you are in town!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
Best Western Town & Country Lodge
#5 of 12 in Tulare
Wyndham Visalia
Wyndham Visalia
#2 of 14 in Visalia

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!