Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare
Village Inn(Tulare)
$54
$79
$61
All reviewsfront deskhot wateroutlet centersequoia national parkplace to stayother hotelsoatmealvery nice hotelstaff was very friendlyhome away from homefresh fruitpotatoesfree breakfastcomfortable roomwould definitely stay here againparking loteggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Ok - first! I should mention that I am not a princess when I travel so I'm not really interested in luxury. Most of my time is spent out exploring and enjoying whichever town I'm in. My concerns, in order of importance are: safety, cleanliness, that's it. That being said, I had no problem with this hotel! I was treated like a Princess and I could not have appreciated it more. Thank you too all the Ladies at the Hampton desk....you made my new year!!!! Your support was greatly appreciated.

Room Tip: There is a view from the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
13  Thank Laura D
Reviewed January 5, 2012

One of the best hotel experiences we have ever had. We were married in Visalia in November 2011 and we booked a few rooms at this hotel because all the other hotels in town were sold out except for Tulare. We also had 15 rooms at a full service hotel in down town Visalia. The difference in service was astounding. Hampton Inn BLEW AWAY a full service hotel by leaps and bounds. The Hampton staff (from the GM to the front desk to the maintenance) were amazing. They bent over backwards for us. Kind and friendly. The hotel itself is extremely clean and meticulously maintained. Great value. Great service. Great experience. Every one of us had only good things to say about the hotel (not so much for the full service where you are treated as just another number). We could not have asked for anything more.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank Betty C
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great place to stay for anyone who needs to visit the Central Valley, but doesn’t want to pay high hotel prices or stay at a DIVE-INN, especially if they’re driving from the LA or San Fran areas. Just a 45-minute drive from the Sequoia National Park. Great Breakfast, free parking, and a trendy, clean, and convenient interior, the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare feels like home the first time you walk in. Fun staff at the desk & bfast bar!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
10  Thank Doug S
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Very nice hotel! Did not expect this gem to be on the 99. Soild breakfast in the morning, and then on our way. Could not ask for more!!

Room Tip: They take great care of Hilton Honors Members!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank Tori B
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This is an exceptional hotel but watch for the hidden web site charges. Hampton Inn uses Travelocity and they charge you for booking through them. You are not aware of this as you go directly into Hamton Inn & Suites web site. When I called to ask them about the difference in price they kept saying it was because I used Travelocity. When I pressed them further - challening them that I had gone into thier web site - they finally owned up to the fact that they -use travelocity. I find that it is best to call on the phone to make your reservations to avoid charges that your not aware of.

Room Tip: Make your reservations on the phone - not the web site.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family