“Breakfast is Great!”

Apple Annie's
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh and bursting with flavor is what Apple Annie's has to offer. We are located in the Central Valley of California serving the greater City of Tulare. We provide great tasting food that's prepared fresh with the highest quality of ingredients. Treat yourself today with a nutritious meal from our delicious menu. At Apple Annie's you are sure to enjoy the great atmosphere, friendly service, and affordable prices.Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey at Apple Annie's
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We ate there twice this past week and I must say their breakfast is really great.
Their biscuits and gravy were my favorite side and they have great coffee to go along with the many choices they offer, all of which seemed to be very good. There were several of us who ate everything from French toast to pancakes to eggs and hash browns and not one complaint.
We will eat here again and again!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We read the reviews of this restaurant and decided to give it a try. The hostess seated us quickly and we received our drink order quick by another fellow fairly quickly. Our food was your typical breakfast fare, eggs were cooked to our order, hash browns were very good. We will eat here again when in town.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Portions are on the large side but the food is just food. I guess if you like Denny's this is for you but I have eaten here numerous times, not because of choice but location and meetings. I have yet to find something I would order twice. Breakfast is OK, lunch is typical and dinner is ugh.
Sorry I know the location is great but the food is NOT.....

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant. The food was excellent, the menue extensive, and the staff very very personable. The host even gave me a 10% discount when he discovered we were staying at the nearby Quality Inn.

1  Thank Chuck52310
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have breakfast here a few times a month. Breakfast is always great and the service is excellent

Been to Apple Annie's? Share your experiences!