“Apple Annie's is the Bomb!!!”
Review of Apple Annie's

Apple Annie's
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh and bursting with flavor is what Apple Annie's has to offer. We are located in the Central Valley of California serving the greater City of Tulare. We provide great tasting food that's prepared fresh with the highest quality of ingredients. Treat yourself today with a nutritious meal from our delicious menu. At Apple Annie's you are sure to enjoy the great atmosphere, friendly service, and affordable prices.Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey at Apple Annie's
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant. If nothing else, go in and buy a piece of their homemade pie. Yummy!!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Friendly staff and huge portions are what you will find here. Good hot wholesome food at a reasonable price. What more can you ask for.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The five stars are for the biscuits and the apple pie -- which are to-die-for -- but otherwise the food is mediocre at best (my eggs were cold, my hash browns flavorless, and my pancakes tasted like chemicals). But who cares when the biscuits and pie are amazing? I won't pass Tulare again without picking up a pie to-go. Love the kitchy decor, too.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I don't normally travel on highway 99 but I decided to go see different scenery than what's on the 5. Boy, am I glad I did! Stopped at Apple Annie's for breakfast and had the California omelette. There was enough food for three people. The food was tasty the biscuits were HUGE and the service was friendly and fast. Oh also there is a model train that circles the restaurant that kept all the kids enthralled. Great place to stop if you are hungry and they sell bottled water so you can purchase it as you pay your check and get back on the road. If I take the 99 again I will definitely stop here again!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I picked this restaurant based on reviews. Everyone is right! The service is above expectations. The food was very good and priced right. What I really liked is most of the servers are "BOOMER" age! They were so nice and accommodating, full of smiles. They have it going on. You kids take should take a lesson from these people. The cranberry loaf comes with the meal, it's an option of banana nut, or garlic toast. I took the cranberry loaf. Delicious homemade little goodie. Try it! You will love it. It's in walking distance from the local hotels.
I could tell lots of the customers were from the area, as they were recognized by the staff. Love it. Definitely will come back. Thanks Apple Annies! :)

Been to Apple Annie's? Share your experiences!