“Breakfast was wonderful!”

Apple Annie's
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh and bursting with flavor is what Apple Annie's has to offer. We are located in the Central Valley of California serving the greater City of Tulare. We provide great tasting food that's prepared fresh with the highest quality of ingredients. Treat yourself today with a nutritious meal from our delicious menu. At Apple Annie's you are sure to enjoy the great atmosphere, friendly service, and affordable prices.Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey at Apple Annie's
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Just ate breakfast at this neat restaurant. We enjoyed the view of the patio and the model train traveling around the dining area. Breakfast special was $5.95 for 2 eggs, 2 meat, 2 pancakes, and hash browns which we thought was a great deal. Food was delicious, service was prompt, and the coffee was perfect.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This restaurant fulfilled my policy of eating in locally owned restaurants. The food was very good. would eat there again if back in the area again.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant atmosphere, with superior service offers OK country styled food.
Not to bad, just not my favorite

1  Thank Aleksandr M
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I enjoy coming here when we're in Tulare. Our granddaughter was mesmerized by the electric train that runs along the edge of the one half of the restaurant! Very cute.

1  Thank K. B
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I each ordered a slice of their iconic apple pie, my wife's a la mode. I literally saw them put our plates into a microwave. The slices of pie were EXTREMELY hot and lacking in freshness. We ended up paying over $10 for two very small pieces of pie. I was really hoping we would become regulars too :-/

1  Thank Vince A

Been to Apple Annie's? Share your experiences!