“Good Tacos”

Ranked #31 of 120 Restaurants in Truckee
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Have been here 3 times, on this last trip the inside of the restaurant was freezing. It turned my lamb taco cold in seconds!! I asked for them to turn down the AC, but they did not. Food was better when the place was warm in the winter time.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Great location in Historic Old Truckee. Not my first time here- but probably my last. The menu is full of international flavors. Unfortunately, this time, the menu had more flavor than the food which was served cold and lacked flavor. This on top of having to ask the hostess if we were going to be served or acknowledged after waiting 15 minutes....

1  Thank PJOPHARMD
Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

Stopped in here and immediately loved the decor. We ordered the chips and salsa sampler; the tomatillo salsa was really good, the habanero pineapple salsa was also good and spicy and the last salsa was some sort of ghost chili one that was way too hot for me. The service was friendly and fast. We ordered the Korean pork tacos with chicken instead of pork; they were good but pretty spicy. The Calle steak tacos were my favorite. If you're in town check this place out.

Reviewed June 22, 2015

We were not impressed with the food at all. We did the tour of tacos (6 tacos) with a side of rice and beans. The rice and beans were pretty good but none of the tacos had any flavor. Skip this restaurant and go to Moody's instead.

1  Thank Christina I
Reviewed May 27, 2015 via mobile

Stopped here with my son at the end of a three-day weekend in Tahoe. Menu seemed strange at first. Vindaloo tacos? Korean tacos? But the food was delicious! The flour tortillas were soft, warm and homemade; perfect wraps for the Asian inspired fillings. I had a tasty Arnold Palmer to go with it, but the Margarita menu looked good, too. Service was quick & pleasant. A nice addition to the Truckee dining scene.