We decided to go to Tahoe last minute to visit friends. We generally stay on the south side, so it was a nice opportunity to enjoy the north side. We also were staying a few days before New Years Eve which made EVERY place in Tahoe either booked or priced beyond belief. Luckily, I had points left over from my days as a career woman and was able to use them at the Hampton. Had I had to pay the asking price of $200+ I would not have been happy.
The room was an average Hampton/Hilton room but perhaps a little newer than others. The beds were nice and everything was clean. The front desk was not helpful. The free breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold foods, but the crowds were crazy! There was no place to sit, so I just loaded up a tray and took it to the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Tahoe-Truckee hotel is a short car-ride away from Lake Tahoe and its casinos, as well as many skiing, hiking and fishing attractions. Guests enjoy: free WiFi, free breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool, patio area (with fire pit), fitness room, bike rentals, concierge desk, 24-Hour snack shop, dining/lounge area, business center, and meeting space. We're one mile from the Truckee Tahoe airport and 5.8 miles from the Northstar California Ski Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelPower, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe-Truckee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe - Truckee Hotel Truckee
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tahoe - Truckee
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tahoe
- Hampton Inn Truckee
- Truckee Hampton Inn