Of course most of us can't stay at the ritz so for $150 I had very low expectations for the Hampton inn. But I was very surprised the hotel is very clean and has a log cabin style. The rooms are basic having clean comfy beds, tv and a DVD player although our room didn't have a fridge like stated. The pool was ok nothing to special the hot tub was disgusting though. I loved the complementary breakfast in the morning which had plenty of hot and cold choices. The location is ok we were scuba diving in Meeks bay so it was a 45 minute drive, I would highly recommend Jax on the tracks for dinner it's very very good and was featured on food network. Oh by the way wifi is free.
Customer service: 8/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Tahoe-Truckee hotel is a short car-ride away from Lake Tahoe and its casinos, as well as many skiing, hiking and fishing attractions. Guests enjoy: free WiFi, free breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool, patio area (with fire pit), fitness room, bike rentals, concierge desk, 24-Hour snack shop, dining/lounge area, business center, and meeting space. We're one mile from the Truckee Tahoe airport and 5.8 miles from the Northstar California Ski Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe-Truckee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe - Truckee Hotel Truckee
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tahoe - Truckee
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tahoe
- Hampton Inn Truckee
- Truckee Hampton Inn