This hotel is not the standard cookie-cutter Hampton Inn. It has rustic charm from the lobby to the guest rooms. The lobby has log-cabin like furniture, high rafters and hardwood flooring. The guest rooms have really nice mission style furniture and great mission lamps and shades. The bathroom has granite countertops. Great decor for this hotel!
Free Internet. Also, free breakfast. The service staff for breakfast are amazing!! Dalia and Letti hussled clearing tables and offering to make peoples waffles in the morning. (I have never seen a better breakfast staff at a select service hotel.)
The hotel does not have many restaurants nearby. There is a Togo's at the gas station beside the hotel (which closes at 7PM). A business park and an airport are close by.
Charming old town Truckee is not that far away -- maybe 3 miles. There is also a more mainstream suburban Truckee that is two exist stops away on I-80. Again, a few miles.
Would clearly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Tahoe-Truckee hotel is a short car-ride away from Lake Tahoe and its casinos, as well as many skiing, hiking and fishing attractions. Guests enjoy: free WiFi, free breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool, patio area (with fire pit), fitness room, bike rentals, concierge desk, 24-Hour snack shop, dining/lounge area, business center, and meeting space. We're one mile from the Truckee Tahoe airport and 5.8 miles from the Northstar California Ski Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe-Truckee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tahoe - Truckee
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe - Truckee Hotel Truckee
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tahoe
- Hampton Inn Truckee
- Truckee Hampton Inn