I stayed here for one night this past weekend and was very impressed. The hotel has unique decor with a mountain feel, while at the same time it is very modern. The room was impeccably cleaned and everything in the suite felt brand new.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They even have fresh baked cookies at the desk when you check in. The hot breakfast was great and had a wide variety of choices.
I would definetly recommend this hotel. It is close to Northstar, and a short drive to downtown Truckee and Squaw Valley. Also they have a very nice outdoor hot tub which is perfect after a day on the slopes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Tahoe-Truckee hotel is a short car-ride away from Lake Tahoe and its casinos, as well as many skiing, hiking and fishing attractions. Guests enjoy: free WiFi, free breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool, patio area (with fire pit), fitness room, bike rentals, concierge desk, 24-Hour snack shop, dining/lounge area, business center, and meeting space. We're one mile from the Truckee Tahoe airport and 5.8 miles from the Northstar California Ski Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe-Truckee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tahoe - Truckee
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe - Truckee Hotel Truckee
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tahoe
- Hampton Inn Truckee
- Truckee Hampton Inn